Some Dog Days Photos

BoddaH1994

Untitled-5.jpg

Today, Kings Island had its first-ever Dog Days celebration in Soak City. More than 200 dogs were on hand for a special day for pet lovers and man's best friend. Special events included a doggy costume contest, doggy parade, special dog vendors, and even an obstacle course for dogs - with prizes! Dog days is included with park admission and runs Sundays through October.

Photos of Dog Days at Kings Island

More information about Dog Days

• Like 5

My first dog, again, a Scottie, had a Batman cape for when he went for his walk during Halloween. He quickly noticed the amount of biscuits from neighbors increased. He loved that Batman cape after that.

I'm invited to a Scottie picnic/Halloween party, and due to Netflix, am seriously thinking of a Hawiian shirt for the Scottie I have now, with those eyebrows and that mustache, it would take very little for him to be Magnum, PI.

• Like 5

We had to put our family dog down last year, so some of this is a bummer for me. Then again, my dog would NOT have put up with wearing a costume, walking in a parade, doing the obstacle course, or accepting treats from strangers. She also used to get car sick extremely easy... So I guess she wouldn't have been doing Dog Days anyway.

• Like 5

So I thought I would be funny and do a quick image search for Shamu wearing clothes, to go with the discussion. The results page was even better than I could have expected

https://www.google.com/search?q=shamu+wearing+clothes&client=firefox-a&hs=vTv&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Yl81VL-AEMH38AHT2oHYCA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=609

• Like 7

What better way to get the word out about the Pet Day Care Center at Kings Island. I have seen a pet resort, among other vendors are there passing out info on their services. What better way to market our service to the guests that have have no ideal we even offer a kennel at the park. Imagine having Snoopy giving his "Bark of Approval" as he stands in front of the Pet Day Care Center as he welcomes all the pets into our Center.

• Like 3