note- www.PKI.com has died

lopan

Down again, but in todays marketplace, the resell value of PKI.com would be easliey 5 figures.

Could be something as simple as DNS issues? Just a thought!

Kinda unlikely as its been on and off so much. My guess is a poor domain forwarding service or coding.

• Like 5

Assuming the guy lets it expire.  Why not pay the nominal renewal cost, especially knowing that he might be able to get Cedar Fair to pay him a substantial sum?

But if the bona fide "King's Island" business no longer exists, then wouldn't renewing with the sole intent of trying to get Cedar Fair to buy it from him be considered illegal cybersquatting?

(insert disclaimer that I am not a lawyer here)

^ ICANN, the international body that oversees domain names and IP addresses, has its own dispute resolution policy.

And I found a copy of the kingsisland.com archived here. It appears to have been an online business, and Googling the address provided by the "contact us today" link shows that it appears to be a residential address. So I would say that the business indeed most likely no longer exists.

• Like 1