Discount tickets for Haunt

KOBasinger

I apologize if this has been asked before but is anybody offering discount tickets to Haunt this year for Friday nights? I am looking to go tonight with a couple friends and they don't have passes.

I know Taco Bell used to have like $10 off or something like that.

Didn't see this posted on the board already. Appreciate any help!

Taco Bell by the park has the coupons again this year. U can also purchase online.

Taco Bell by the park has the coupons again this year. U can also purchase online.

Thanks. Do you know how much? I will have to stop by before we go.

When comparing prices, don't forget online has a service charge. On the other hand, combo tickets including admission, Fright Lane and Skeleton Key are available at attractive prices online.

Do you know how much just regular admission is at the gate without Fright Lane or Skeleton Key?

^Does the ID have to be a local school? I go to college in Indiana, but I'll be at the park tonight.

I was going to buy my ticket online later today for $29.99, but if there is an additional service fee, I'd be better off to get it at the gate!

^ There's no condition about the ID being "local". From visitkingsisland.com:

Show your Student ID at the front gate admissions window on Friday nights and get into Halloween Haunt for just $29.99! Gates to the underworld for Halloween Haunt, Driven by SafeAuto, open at 6:00 p.m. on Friday nights through October 31.

Much of Indiana is part of Kings Island's market. Many from this region go to college far away. A "local" requirement would not go over well.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Searched myself, but didn't come up with much.  I'm going to Haunt tomorrow with some friends and looking for the cheapest tickets.

It appears that the online tickets are 35.98 with the service charge.  Are they selling Haunt tickets at Kroger?  Coupons at Taco Bell?  

None of our group will be likely to purchase season passes for next year, so that's out of the picture.

Thanks!

^ Kroger GAD tickets are north of $40 in most regions, so online Friday Haunt tickets are probably a better bet even with service charges. The student ID discount from prior years isn't on the Haunt website this year, but you might call and ask if it would be applicable for your group.

Gate admission coupons for Haunt are have been distributed through various workplaces & retail outlets in prior seasons, but I'm not sure where you'd find them in 2015. Taco Bell has given out Haunt coupons some years, and I understand that Great Clips was passing out coupons to customers this summer. If you live in southwest Ohio, also look into any direct mail coupon mailers that you get (Valpak, etc). You might even call the Warren County CVB to see if they have coupons to pass out (or know who does).

UPDATE: I have confirmed that the Taco Bell coupons give you the tickets at the same price as online, without the service fee.  I just went to the Kings Mills Taco Bell and picked them up for my friends and myself.

Well guess that's where I'll be going for dinner before haunt lol! Thanks!

• Like 2