Funnel Cake - Pumpkin pie Spice

khaoskat

Can anyone tell me of their experience with these? I remember getting one last year...funnel cake, with whipped topping, a pumpkin glaze/sauce drizzled over it, and some pumpkin pie spice sprinkled on top very lightly. Thought it was really yummy and my kids enjoyed them (we had several last year).

I purchased one this year, thinking it would be the same, but it was not. I got a funnel cake, covered in powdered sugar and in the very center was dumped about 1 tsp-1tbs of pumpkin pie spice. It was not very good, as the massive amount of spice in one spot made that entire section not edible without leaving a horrible taste or burning.

• Like 1

I think you might have gotten either a "new employee" or an "I don't care" serving. The serving I got earlier in the season was like your first description.

Thanks.

I have no clue what is up with KI this year...I feel like I am getting the either "new employees" or "I don't care" all the time. Even when just trying to give some constructive feedback.

We went to get it refunded at Guest Relations, as we got it while heading out (it was cold too)...and just the entire attitude....it took almost 30 minutes to get the refund, and it wasn't even for the right funnel cake when they brought the money up (it was for a regular). And the response when I commented via e-mail/phone has been non-responsive. This is the first time I have requested a refund on anything this year. I have always just left feedback and moved on.

• Like 1

We've had good and bad experiences with the Funnel Cake on International Street; the bad experiences are usually the booth being short handed. Then the workers have to rush around to cover the missing one, and then orders get messed up.

That sounds like an "I don't care" worker over a new worker. A new worker at least understands that all the spice in the middle would be horrible.

• Like 1