Best moments at Haunt

Dr Zhark

This is just a thread that you can discuss your all time favorite moments at Halloween Haunt.

I have 3 moments that I have found really funny.

My first one was when I was going through Urgent Scare and SPOILER ALERT There is a guy at the beginning who hides behind the desk and pops out. So I was going through with a large groups of teenage girls and the guy pops out and two girls got so scared they fell to the ground screaming and flopped around like fish out of water and eventually got up.

So the past few times I have been to haunt I have gone through Cornstalkers 2 or 3 times a night but SPOILER ALERT towards the end of the maze there is the farmer and most of the time says WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING ON MY FARM!!! and all the time I say I came for the haunted hayride and he would say you missed it by about 8 hours. But last night I went through 2 times and the last time I went through I said it and two actors and the farmer surrounded me and my friend and the farmer yelled WHO SAID THAT!! and I said I did and he said GET OUT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE!! so we went through the maze we were laughing the whole time.

The final one was also in Cornstalkers when a guy popped out and I said sup and he says in a squeaky voice YOU SAY HELLO and turns to my friend and says the same thing and keeps yelling at him and I finally yell HELLO and he let us go.

So those some are my favorite moments from haunt.

• Like 2

Just last weekend, my friend and I were walking past the Reds restaurant. I saw something moving in the bushes. It was completely camouflaged. I knew there would be a scare actor there, but when he popped out I still jumped a mile in the air and screamed.

It turns out, it was an eight year old kid who was actually wearing a camouflage jacket just messing around. He got a kick out of my reaction.

• Like 7

While walking through Freak Street on Friday night, I found this one-liner from a female Scareactor amusing: "Are you alone? You know you die when you're alone". Also, when I went through Cornstalkers that same night, some of the Scareactors were targeting this little kid that was behind me and the kid was like "don't scare me, scare him" and the Scareactor was like "I'm going to scare you" (or something like that, don't remember the exact dialogue).

• Like 3

This is just a thread that you can discuss your all time favorite moments at Halloween Haunt.

I have 3 moments that I have found really funny.

My first one was when I was going through Urgent Scare and SPOILER ALERT There is a guy at the beginning who hides behind the desk and pops out. So I was going through with a large groups of teenage girls and the guy pops out and two girls got so scared they fell to the ground screaming and flopped around like fish out of water and eventually got up.

So the past few times I have been to haunt I have gone through Cornstalkers 2 or 3 times a night but SPOILER ALERT towards the end of the maze there is the farmer and most of the time says WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING ON MY FARM!!! and all the time I say I came for the haunted hayride and he would say you missed it by about 8 hours. But last night I went through 2 times and the last time I went through I said it and two actors and the farmer surrounded me and my friend and the farmer yelled WHO SAID THAT!! and I said I did and he said GET OUT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE!! so we went through the maze we were laughing the whole time.

The final one was also in Cornstalkers when a guy popped out and I said sup and he says in a squeaky voice YOU SAY HELLO and turns to my friend and says the same thing and keeps yelling at him and I finally yell HELLO and he let us go.

So those some are my favorite moments from haunt.

You might of seen me in Urgent Scare.

I went with a group of friends a few weeks ago, one of whom is super afraid of clowns, even normal happy ones. Everyone in the group except her knew the theme of Carnevil, so we were sceming about it the whole night and managed to distract her until we were inside. Once we got in she freaked out and every clown in there targeted her for obvious reasons. She was screamming hysterically and running around trying to hide the whole way through. We were all laughing so hard we were practically in tears when we came out. Luckily she was a good sport about it and was laughing at her self too after the fact. Best time I had at Haunt by far!

• Like 4

2 years ago, I remember when a Clown, would come out of the mist, shake a can filled with who knows what, and scare innocent civiallians. It was also the same year of which I found a 100 dollar bill in Coney Mall near the arcade on the ground, I bought Chilie Fries in RiverTown which were absolutley delicious. Homer SImpson- "Mmmm Chile Fries!"

• Like 1

I don't know if it was my favorite moment, but my strongest startle happened last Friday night. I was walking toward the Coney Arcade while texting my husband about having been on the 50-millionth Beast train. So it was a bit like shooting fish in a barrel for the scareactor to walk up to me and scream in my face. But, I did nearly drop my phone in fright.

Obviously, my favorite moment of this fall was that 50-millionth ride, but that only coincided with Haunt rather than being part of Haunt. Didn't even notice the smoke machines running.

• Like 4

2 years ago, I remember when a Clown, would come out of the mist, shake a can filled with who knows what, and scare innocent civiallians. It was also the same year of which I found a 100 dollar bill in Coney Mall near the arcade on the ground, I bought Chilie Fries in RiverTown which were absolutley delicious. Homer SImpson- "Mmmm Chile Fries!"

That can is filled with the teeth of the people the clown has killed at the park. Lol. Joking

• Like 5