Why Rivertown Is Better Than Action Zone

Dan

1. Rivertown has The Beast. No coaster in Action Zone can rival this monster.

2. TR:TR resides in Rivertown. Where else can you find an enclosed Giant Top Spin? The answer is no where. Over in Action Zone, Delirium won't be the only Giant Frisbee in the world next year, but TR:TR will still be the only Giant Top Spin.

3. The employees in Rivertwon are much better. Does anyone in Action Zone get the guests pumped to ride an attraction like The Beast crew does? I don't think so. The AZ employees are too hung up on themselves, but the Rivertwon employees invole the guests in everything they do.

4. The food is much better in Rivertown. You can find Wings Diner, Potato Works, and Skyline Chili Footlong Express all in Rivertown. The best eatery in AZ is Stunt Crew Grill with their way overpriced hamburgers and hot dogs.

5. The atmosphere is better in Rivertown than in AZ. Although Rivertown does play country music, AZ just can't compare to the landscape. Basically, AZ is just a big pile of concrete. While on the other hand, Rivertown is filled with Trees and lush landscaping.

6. Night rides on The Beast can't be matched! I know that I've already talked about The Beast, but night rides on the bad ass machine are a totally different story. That's why it deserves it's own paragraph. A night ride on The Beast is better than the night rides of all the AZ attractions combined!

7. Did I mention that the employees are better in Rivertown and that I am one of them? :P

• 2 weeks later...
Couldn't have said it better myself, Dan, and I agree on every single point.

8.  Rivertown has been around a lot longer than Action Zone.  (And some things DO get better with age.)

You couldnt have said it better Mrs. G. Age does matter when it comes to areas @ PKI :cowboy:

Couldn't have said it better myself, Dan, and I agree on every single point.

8. Rivertown has been around a lot longer than Action Zone. (And some things DO get better with age.)

I agree as I prefer older women. Women and wine both age beautifully. And y'all may not realize it, but Mrs. Chef is older than me.

However, I prefer Rivertown to Paramount Action Zone because:

1. The Beast is better than SOB, Top Gun, and Face/Off. Additionally, The Beast is the best roller coaster and the best ride at PKI.

2. White Water Canyon lasts much longer and is much more fun than Congo Falls.

3. Rivertown offers The Kings Island & Miami Valley Railroad, a ride which pregnant women (such as Mrs. Chef), the elderly, the physically challenged, babies, and just about anyone can enjoy. The ride is smooth and offers gorgeous scenary. Paramount Actinn Zone doesn't offer anything that pregnant ladies or people with physical limitations can enjoy.

4. Rivertown offers Wings Diner, which has indoor bathrooms. There aren't any eateries with indoor bathrooms at Paramount Action Zone.

5. Rivertown offers The Back Porch Stage, which in 2001 and years before offered AWESOME Country music shows. Paramount Action Zone has nothing like it. You have to pay extra money to enjoy the concerts at TimberWolf.

6. Outfitter Supplies and Rivertown Mining Company are awesome shops! Both are better than On Location.

7. Paramount's Action Zone is very concrete. Rivertown offers more natural scenery.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

• 2 weeks later...
1. Rivertown has The Beast. No coaster in Action Zone can rival this monster.

2. TR:TR resides in Rivertown. Where else can you find an enclosed Giant Top Spin? The answer is no where. Over in Action Zone, Delirium won't be the only Giant Frisbee in the world next year, but TR:TR will still be the only Giant Top Spin.

3. The employees in Rivertwon are much better. Does anyone in Action Zone get the guests pumped to ride an attraction like The Beast crew does? I don't think so. The AZ employees are too hung up on themselves, but the Rivertwon employees invole the guests in everything they do.

4. The food is much better in Rivertown. You can find Wings Diner, Potato Works, and Skyline Chili Footlong Express all in Rivertown. The best eatery in AZ is Stunt Crew Grill with their way overpriced hamburgers and hot dogs.

5. The atmosphere is better in Rivertown than in AZ. Although Rivertown does play country music, AZ just can't compare to the landscape. Basically, AZ is just a big pile of concrete. While on the other hand, Rivertown is filled with Trees and lush landscaping.

6. Night rides on The Beast can't be matched! I know that I've already talked about The Beast, but night rides on the bad ass machine are a totally different story. That's why it deserves it's own paragraph. A night ride on The Beast is better than the night rides of all the AZ attractions combined!

7. Did I mention that the employees are better in Rivertown and that I am one of them? :P

1. Is the 218 foot tall not big enough for you? I'm pretty sure it maches and even exceeds Beast in every category except length.

2. There's a reason TR:TR will be the only Giant Top Spin. Look at it's downtime.

3. Hung up on themselves? How would you know? Do you work there?

4. I'll give you this one.

5. This is merely your opinion. Now if they were going for the same atmosphere then it could be argued but when the two areas are themed pretty much the complete opposite of each other, you can't say it has the better atmosphere.

6. Again, SOB's night rides are pretty intense but I'll give you this one as well.

7. Good luck to Rivertown.

• 1 month later...
1. Is the 218 foot tall not big enough for you? I'm pretty sure it maches and even exceeds Beast in every category except length.

...and except for-

The tunnels, the woods, the second lift hill, and ultimately the night-time rides. :jerry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh no you did not even just slam AZ... I can not believe what I am hearing :censored: Rivertown SUCKS!!!

1) The Beast is the only high point, yes it has two lifts and tunnels (oh wow tunnels)

but other than that SOB whoops his dad hands down

2) White water canyon isn't better than congo because you actually have to wait to cool off for WWC, congo you can just cool off by walking up the bridge and standing there

3) TRTR is great but like someone else said... DOWNTIME!!!!!

4) Country music.... Come on Id rather be shot than have to listen to Country all d@mn day. Az actually plays stuff you can stand

5) Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to pumping up a crowd... I rode beast on Baffd on friday and there station was no were near as loud as SOB's station, so can it man, we know what we are doing

6) we are not hung up on ourselves and it isn't our fault that beast has more Grs than most of AZ put together you guys are famous for a reason but give us some time and people will come around and we will catch up

7) Food.... umm who cares?

8) Az has 2 of the best flat rides around in Delirium and Drop Zone and both are better than TR:TR

9) And last but not least Rivertown is next to the closest thing to hell on earth and it is called Hannabarbarra Land

:jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

4. Rivertown offers Wings Diner, which has indoor bathrooms. There aren't any eateries with indoor bathrooms at Paramount Action Zone.

Well technically I would count the Festhaus as part of ActionZone since their is the back entrance there, and there are indoor bathrooms there.

Oh no you did not even just slam AZ... I can not believe what I am hearing  :censored: Rivertown SUCKS!!!

1) The Beast is the only high point, yes it has two lifts and tunnels (oh wow tunnels)

2) White water canyon isn't better than congo because you actually have to wait to cool off for WWC, congo you can just cool off by walking up the bridge and standing there

4) Country music.... Come on Id rather be shot than have to listen to Country all d@mn day. Az actually plays stuff you can stand

5) Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to pumping up a crowd... I rode beast on Baffd on friday and there station was no were near as loud as SOB's station, so can it man, we know what we are doing

6) we are not hung up on ourselves and it isn't our fault that beast has more Grs than most of AZ put together you guys are famous for a reason but give us some time and people will come around and we will catch up

8) Az has 2 of the best flat rides around in Delirium and Drop Zone and both are better than TR:TR

9) And last but not least Rivertown is next to the closest thing to hell on earth and it is called Hannabarbarra Land

:jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:

I disagree with you!

I like country music better than almost anything I hate rap music that crap is just plain awful!

I dont like the crowds in AZ plus there are tons lil Punks!

The AZ only has a few good rides like 2 SOB. Delirium

The Food is awsome is Rivertown.

The Theme is way better in rivertown.

And HBL Rules!

AZ is Hell on earth just look at it! Crowds.....Long Lines....No Great food....Think about it!

:jerry: :angry:

Ps it spelled Hanna-Barbera Land!

Oh no you did not even just slam AZ... I can not believe what I am hearing :censored: Rivertown SUCKS!!!

:jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

I disagree! I wouldn't say anything at PKI is Hell on earth it's all fun. I like Action Zone and Rivertown but if I had to choose I'd say Rivertown for all the same reasons everyone else (that chose rivertown) is saying.

I like country music better than almost anything I hate rap music that crap is just plain awful!

I dont like the crowds in AZ plus there are tons lil Punks!

The AZ only has a few good rides like 2 SOB. Delirium

The Food is awsome is Rivertown.

The Theme is way better in rivertown.

And HBL Rules!

AZ is Hell on earth just look at it! Crowds.....Long Lines....No Great food....Think about it!

:jerry:  :angry:

Ps it spelled Hanna-Barbera Land!

Az doesnt play rap

There are punks everywhere thats why we have security

Can we drop the theming thing??? That is an opinion. When was the last time you went to hollywood and saw anything but concreate? Some people like trees and nature better some people like civilization better...personally i hate the boonies

HBL does not rule and i dont care how it is spelled

AZ does to have good food have you been to Ice Cream Zone lately? Or dippin dots :D If your worried about food be like one of the few smart people i have seen and bring a book bag with food in it

And by the way if your coming to one of the best amusement parks in the country if you arent expecting long lines and crowds you are a retard

:jerry: :censored: :jerry: :censored: :jerry: :censored: :jerry: :censored:

Part of the TOS should be that you are not allowed to be on controlled or illegal substances and post on PKIC. :stupid:

I hate people like you! I was leaving this thread alone until I read this. HBL is the greatest area of the park to work. And the people that work there are more dedicated and better employees then ppl like you. Why do I say that? Because if you were even the slightest thing close to a DECENT PKI worker you wouldn't make a comment like that. So, I am not interested in hearing what some little punk like you say, mainly cause I doubt you will be on the payroll by the end of the season with an attitude like that. For the record, I think the entire park is great. You can not really compare AZ and R-town, they are two different animals.

OMG i have worked in HBL and like alot of other people i didnt like it.... ok im sorry it isnt hell and it is a great area it just isn't my cup of tea that is all and i know quite a few pople from HBL some like it some do not. And i haven't been on any controlled or illegal substances since i got this job thank you very much :D

RIVERTOWN is quite possible the best themed area of the park. With the exception of HBL

Its cool

Its not so darn crowded

Its nice

And here is what is what compells me about RIVERTOWN

Is there anyway at all to expand AZ I don't think so

But RIVERTOWN could continue to get bigger and bigger

correct me if im wrong but isn't there tons of space behind and around The Beast and TR:TR

later

And by the way if your coming to one of the best amusement parks in the country if you arent expecting long lines and crowds you are a retard

:jerry:  :censored:  :jerry:  :censored:  :jerry:  :censored:  :jerry:  :censored:

Not on a weekday nor on a rainy day PKI isnt crowed or no long lines! besides working in HBL is great I LIKE working there than AZ!

:jerry: :censored: