Expected Speed of Rougarou

With the change to floor-less trains, is the clocked speed of Rougarou expected to be faster, slower, or the same as when it was Mantis?

Also, will any trim brakes be removed? I was always under the impression they were installed to ease G forces on the rider's legs.

• Like 1

Someone posted a photo on here I forget who but it showed that the trim brake on the first drop was not painted. Everything else was but it wasn't.

I originally posted that picture showing the unpainted trims, but they have since been painted.

Looks like they are staying, but wonder if they will be used. It could be possible that to save the cost of removing and fabricating new track, they just painted over it to save time and money without the intention to ever use it again.

• Like 1

Someone posted a photo on here I forget who but it showed that the trim brake on the first drop was not painted. Everything else was but it wasn't.

I originally posted that picture showing the unpainted trims, but they have since been painted.

Looks like they are staying, but wonder if they will be used. It could be possible that to save the cost of removing and fabricating new track, they just painted over it to save time and money without the intention to ever use it again.

Then they will probably be turned off. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1