Rides Kings Island Should Have - Thread

CoasterOhio

Would Cedar Fair even go with RMC for anything after what happened with the New Texas Giant? They usually try to go with companies with consistency, especially in regards to safety.

If they do, I wouldn't rule them out completely. They do look like fantastic rides. Just don't advertise them as woodies, please.

Going back to the water coaster idea. An additional water ride would be cool. However I feel Vortex's spot would go to a bigger ride then a water coaster. Potentially a large coaster to fill the void of Vortex.

I agree. I wouldn't mind a water coaster but I see it going over in Action Zone in place of Amazon Falls more, then move it to Soak City or somewhere else in the park. I think Amazon Falls looks a little out of place in Action Zone now and a water coaster would fit in great and still keep the same general feel of having AF there. And if AF was moved to Soak City it would give a nice high capacity attraction for them, something new without a huge investment, and a great way for people to cool off one the ride and as spectators while in the park and they aren't worried about getting drenched. I imagine over there the bridge would be packed with people.

Man, I have heard a lot of great suggestions here. Other than the RMC'ing of any wood coaster, I really wouldn't mind any of them. I particularly like suggestions of family rides that all ages can do. With a 5 year old in tow, I want to be able to share as many ride experiences as possible. Having a son has made amusement park total experiences #1 for me. I have begun to enjoy the things that I had kinda left behind and forgot how enjoyable the total experience can be. That's what good memories are made of. It reminds me a lot of the family fun that we had back in the 80's going to KI annually.

• Like 2