Kings Island adding two rides and other improvements for 2015

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is for those without Facebook:

10377608_10153333623133368_7294577810311

"The planes for the new Woodstock Gliders ride opening in the spring of 2015 have been delivered. A classic flying scooters ride from Larson International, Woodstock Gliders will be located in the 14-time, award-winning Planet Snoopy area of the park."

Courtesy of Kings Island's Official Facebook Page

• Like 18

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kings Island on Facebook :

"The construction of Woodstock Gliders, a classic flying scooters ride from Larson International, is underway in Planet Snoopy. The ride features eight two-person planes that glide 28 feet above the ground. Each plane has a stationary rear wing and a movable front wing which allows the rider to control the flight and alter their ride experience from mild to wild. Be among the first to experience Woodstock Gliders when the park opens for the 2015 season April 18."

s2AG6WX.jpg

Photo : Don Helbig / Kings Island via Facebook

(Sorry for the double post)

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Kings Island on Facebook :

"The planes have been installed on the new Woodstock Gliders ride in Planet Snoopy. Each plane has a stationary rear wing and a movable front wing which allows the rider to control the flight and alter their ride experience from mild to wild. Be among the first to experience Woodstock Gliders when the park opens for the 2015 season April 18."

siui7Rp.jpg

Photo : Don Helbig / Kings Island via Facebook

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...

I was talking to a guy at work the other day (another season pass holder with kids) about the petting zoo. I as a 42 year old big kid enjoyed it in Oct. for Haunt (as well as the trick or treating)

But here is my concern---How bad will it smell in the summer with 90 degree heat and most of the park downwind of it?

Thoughts?

Later,

Mark

• Like 6

As a long-time employee of a major U.S. food company, as well as a huge, life-long fan of Kings Island (my fandom is huge, not me) I'd have to say that the picture of the Flyers, with the Flying Ace Aerial Chase in the background, would make an awesome background for a commercial. I'm just sayin'!

• Like 5