Trip Report: 11/2/14 Last Day

JubJester

The last day was a blast for me. Let me go over some highlights:

The first big highlight was the Flight of Fear stopping mid launch when I just got done riding. So according to the worker I was talking to it didn't have enough power. They turned the lights on and you could see the train all they way down in the tunnel right at the end of the tunnel. Due to the sudden stop the sent down some first aid personnel. So there was one person who got some medical attention because they slammed their chest on the lap bar due to it stopping so fast. They got her out of the car before the moved the train back into the station (wishes goes out to that person that she is doing fine). They moved the cart back by pushing which was kind of cool to see. They did two test runs and it was back and running. (rough year for Kings Island)

I now understand why they are making Starbucks bigger. The lines were huge for them the last couple weeks and it seemed to move slow. I went in line today and it took a while so the bigger Starbucks is a very good choice.

Got to see the guy who got the two millionth rider on Banshee was cool. Want to congratulate KI on getting that total in one year. AMAZING

Sad to season go but can't wait to next year. This year is FOR SURE is going to be one of the most historical and best years in KI's history.

See you next year Kings Island!

• Like 2