Favorite CF/SF park and what ride are you looking forward to poll

JubJester

I chose Fury 325 (though Rougarou, Thunderbird and Wicked Cyclone also look good), Cedar Point, and Six Flags Great America.

EDIT: My second place choice would be Voyage to the Iron Reef (not yet listed) because it looks awesome! B) After this would be Rougarou, Wicked Cyclone and Thunderbird. Theme park answers remain the same.

• Like 4

I didn't vote on any.......

It's VERY hard for me to decide what I'm looking forward to the most in the amusement industry this coming season.....

There are so many great things, not only attractions, but food, entertainment, etc that are coming soon to a park near you.

The 2015 season will definitely be a good one, and a different one, for many parks and I'm really looking forward to that.

The 2015 season will be a FUN one!......Or SIX.....

Changes are coming!....

• Like 5

^
Tragically me too. Have never been to a Six Flags even- so far just Indiana Beach (and that was in 1999 most recently), Kings Island, and Holiday World. The only other parks we could possibly afford going to without needing to get a hotel (which makes the trip usually too expesnive) would be Kentucky Kingdom and (looked it up and it's surpsingly "only" 3 hours away like Holiday World is) Beech Bend. Cedar Point, Six Flags Great America, Six Flags St. Louis, and Dollywood would be the "stretch" parks within a 4-5 hour or so drive that we'd likely need a hotel if we visited.

In an ironic twist, every single B&M Wing Rider in the United States is at one of those parks. :P

Edit: Update- I forgot Michigan's Adventure, which is within 5 hours of my house as well. Oops. Well, I can't really blame myself for forgetting that park- not too many people talk about it and it's newest major coaster was a used Vekoma SLC...and Coney Island Ohio, but that park is super-small compared to most of these...

• Like 3

"What new ride are you looking forward to outside of Kings Island?"

That was the question. It didn't specify it had to be A Cedar Fair or Six Flags ride. That's why I brought up King Kong.

It just happened to be followed by two questions regarding CF and SIX.

EDIT: No idea why this is highlighted.

• Like 5

"What new ride are you looking forward to outside of Kings Island?"

That was the question. It didn't specify it had to be A Cedar Fair or Six Flags ride. That's why I brought up King Kong.

It just happened to be followed by two questions regarding CF and SIX.

EDIT: No idea why this is highlighted.

Then why aren't all the rides from this list on there? Not to mention the rest of the world.

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/30415-rides-and-slides-2015/

Just asking for a little consistency here.

I put down Other for Favorite Six Flags park because I haven't been to any other than Kentucky Kingdom, which is no longer a Six Flags park. I'm most excited for Thunderbird. Second most excited for Fury 325 and third most excited for Rogaru, as I have never been on a floorless coaster :D I just hope I get a better paying job so we have money to travel next year.

• Like 2