What is the Haunt music at KI

CrosshairsKI

This is one of the songs I recall playing during my visit during Haunt in September...

Fun Fact: This song also played on The Beast's lift hill from 2009 (at least) to I think around 2011 or so. In 2012 it was changed to a song from Lost. Oddly enough, no music was playing on Beast during my Haunt visit, as if it had given up its soundtrack for the park to use... :P

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

Apologies for reviving an old thread but I'm assembling an iTunes playlist with the various themes and songs played during Haunt in the mid-to-late 2010s. Being that KI changed their Haunt playlist a few years ago and my memory of it is getting a little foggy, I could use some help remembering what all they played. 

Here's what I got so far:

• End Credits from Beetlejuice by Danny Elfman 
  • Main Titles from Darkman by Danny Elfman 
  • Rebirth from Poltergeist by Jerry Goldsmith 
  • Carol Anne's Theme from Poltergeist by Jerry Goldsmith 
  • Main Title from A Nightmare on Elm Street by Charles Bernstein 
  • The Darkest Day from Independence Day by David Arnold (This was used on The Beast's lift hill but being that I don't remember it during Haunt, I am including based on older posts.)
  • Main Theme from Tales From the Crypt by Danny Elfman (Also don't remember but included based on older posts.)

There is also a piece of atmospheric music that either could be from the final moments of The X-Files pilot or Closing Time from The Lost Boys by Thomas Newman (from when the security guard bites it in the beginning). I once thought it was the former but I now believe it was the latter. Both are similar cues but The Lost Boys kicks up the pace with guitar riffs at the end and I'm fairly certain I remember that at the park. 

Anything I've missed? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Joshua said:

Apologies for reviving an old thread but I'm assembling an iTunes playlist with the various themes and songs played during Haunt in the mid-to-late 2010s. Being that KI changed their Haunt playlist a few years ago and my memory of it is getting a little foggy, I could use some help remembering what all they played. 

Here's what I got so far:

• End Credits from Beetlejuice by Danny Elfman 
  • Main Titles from Darkman by Danny Elfman 
  • Rebirth from Poltergeist by Jerry Goldsmith 
  • Carol Anne's Theme from Poltergeist by Jerry Goldsmith 
  • Main Title from A Nightmare on Elm Street by Charles Bernstein 
  • The Darkest Day from Independence Day by David Arnold (This was used on The Beast's lift hill but being that I don't remember it during Haunt, I am including based on older posts.)
  • Main Theme from Tales From the Crypt by Danny Elfman (Also don't remember but included based on older posts.)

There is also a piece of atmospheric music that either could be from the final moments of The X-Files pilot or Closing Time from The Lost Boys by Thomas Newman (from when the security guard bites it in the beginning). I once thought it was the former but I now believe it was the latter. Both are similar cues but The Lost Boys kicks up the pace with guitar riffs at the end and I'm fairly certain I remember that at the park. 

Anything I've missed? 

Are any of these the hard rock/metal instrumentals used on I-Street, or are those custom for the Haunt this year/last year?

4 hours ago, DJSkyFoxx said:

Are any of these the hard rock/metal instrumentals used on I-Street, or are those custom for the Haunt this year/last year?

These are from an earlier playlist the park would play throughout park featuring orchestral selections from horror movie/TV soundtracks. I'm trying to remember if KI played metal on I-Street in the mid-2010s but I definitely recall hearing at least The Lost Boys track (which has metal riffs at the end) near the front gate and Darkman around Eiffel Tower. 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 9:02 AM, DJSkyFoxx said:

If you’re looking for any of those metal songs I know a few of them. I can probably find more at some point.

• Within the Ruins - Shape Shifter (Instrumental)
  • Within the Ruins - Beautiful Agony (Instrumental)
  • Mick Gordon - Rip & Tear
  • Wide Eyes - The First Contact

• Like 1