Future dark rides

KIFan1

^I agree, especially given the fact that a dark ride in the style of Guardian of Wonder Mountain or Justice League has a minimum height requirement. Boo Blasters is a phenomenal family attraction in the fact there is no minimum height requirement and guests of all ages can enjoy.

That being said, I wouldn't mind if parts were slightly updated or upkept better. The ending scenes, with flashing lights and demonic skeletons, is also somewhat questionable for a family attraction.

• Like 4

Majority, I would think no (could be wrong)... If you were to say Phantom Theater then probably yes. My major concern with Boo Blasters, is that they have let some of the special effect slip away and also seem to not care about most of the guns and if their working or not... When BBBH first opened, It was actually a quite cool little dark ride, now I would say not as much...

I would really like to see a dark ride like Universal Orlando's Men in Black Alien Attack. Something that moves at uneven paces, has guests interact with one another, guns that show where their shooting, a more immersed feeling, fog (an effect even MIB lost), and spinning of the cart, at a similar speed/power.

@ zacc1993, Welcome to KIC!

• Like 1

Yea I'm not sure about keeping Boo Blasters bu I'm all for keeping that as a seperate family dark ride and then getting something like Battle for Metropolis or even Wonder Mountain's Guardian, though I'd prefer the Justice League one right now.

If we got a new updated shooting one I'd hope that they convert Boo Blasters into a new dark ride that is one you can just ride through. MAybe themed to Peanuts since it's in that area.

• Like 2

Here are my thoughts: If KI can only have 1 dark ride, I'd say ditch Boo Blasters and replace it with something better. If KI is open to having more than one dark ride, I'd say keep Boo Blasters, update it a little, then add the new dark ride in another area of the park.

I don't know though. I don't know if I see KI having more than one dark ride. I think it would be great. How could would it be to be in another area of the park besides Planet Snoopy and be able to ride a dark ride? That's something that's never been able to be done at KI.

• Like 2

I think the X-base would be best for a new dark ride as it could be themed around aliens or some other sort of strange creature(s). Or if AZ gets re-themed more around The Bat and Banshee then their probably wouldn't be a bad spot for a new dark ride. As anywhere else, I feel the ride would be out of place...

Another idea would be a family dark ride themed around Peanuts and the gang. Would be ideal for with the Peanuts movie coming out at Christmas time 2015. Continue to give this part of the park attention for the 2016 season. This may really spark kids to love the Peanut gang (the movie and/or the dark ride)!

• Like 6

Sally Corp would be the more likely and they can make some good stuff. But if I had to pick I'd go with Oceaneering International. They are the ones that did the Spiderman and Transformers ones for Universal, Curse of Darkkastle, and are building the new Battle for Metropolis ones for Six Flags (Sally Corp is providing the animatronics though and they look great)

• Like 2

Ahh I see it now, the river of beer you flow on to get to the giant pretzel filled with bratwurst and sauerkraut at the end, while fighting off men with accordions and in suspenders, with this song playing though out the ride:

Honestly though, I love German stuff. I loved taking it as a foreign lang. and would love to visit it. In all honesty I would love for a German themed dark ride!

• Like 4