Walt Disney World Resort is now selling homes

I got a brochure in the mail months ago, so already i knew a little bit about the project. But this isn't the first rodeo, Celebration, FL is an successful community created by our friends at Disney.

• Like 1

I have seen these homes being constructed. They are quite nice. The property itself is located basically across the street from the Port Orleans resort, so it's very centrally located on property. For a low six figure price, you can purchase a DVC unit in the new Grand Floridian villas or the new bungalows at the Poly. Of course you won't have the same level of privacy, but I'm guessing there will be high demand for these homes, given how the market has rebounded nicely combined with low interest rates.

These were announced when I was working there in 2011.
  • Like 5

Yeah, I already got my bid in for a house. I'm going to try to negotiate on the price a little. See if they can't bring it down a dozen hundred thousand dollars or so.

"Hmm, you're looking for a $1.2 million discount? I think we can work with that a little."

"Here's our counter. We came down by $500. You in?"

• Like 7