Week IV: Best Cedar Fair (Owned) Kings Island Addition

BB1

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, Cedar Fair has done better than any other park owner. Paramount brought in some Premier Rides, (some sinfully replacing flying eagles). While Taft created the park, so I'm not going to argue in that area, however, Cedar Fair brought in the big rides, the B&Ms. Which really helped the park. Not to mention Firehawk. As for my favorite ride that Cedar Fair brought in, I'm going to have to say Diamondback. 2nd is Banshee, 3rd is the Soak City revamp. I guarantee to you that them Bringing back The Bat and flying eagles is the work of Don.

In my opinion, Cedar Fair has done better than any other park owner. Paramount brought in some Premier Rides, (some sinfully replacing flying eagles). While Taft created the park, so I'm not going to argue in that area, however, Cedar Fair brought in the big rides, the B&Ms. Which really helped the park. Not to mention Firehawk. As for my favorite ride that Cedar Fair brought in, I'm going to have to say Diamondback. 2nd is Banshee, 3rd is the Soak City revamp. I guarantee to you that them Bringing back The Bat and flying eagles is the work of Don.

The Soak City revamp, was awesome. Never really cared for the Firehawk, but I love Diamondback.

• Like 1