Best Kings Island Slogan

kingsislandfan1972

"Choose you're adventure". It was a decision between that and "Where the magic of the movies meet the thrills of a lifetime"

Paramount's Kings Island. I like the slogan Kings Island has now but it is the same slogan for Carowinds. I would love to see each Cedar Fair park to get its own slogan.

• Like 1

I'm particularly fond of (not really) "The fun and only" being used to market every park in the chain. Especially when you get Cedar Point and Michigan's Adventure commercials played close together with the same slogan. How are they both "the only"? That's logically impossible.

• Like 2

KECO?

Carl Lindner and Great American Financial?

VIACOM?

CBS?

And, it's "Where the magic of the movies meetS the thrills of a lifetime," not meet singular, which is grammatically incorrect.

Terp, who likes to ask questions.

Thanks for reminding me terp, im glad you caught those mistakes.

I think Cedar Fair needs to have a different slogan for each park, not a unified slogan. Like Knott's might be "Come and be a part of the family!" Cedar Point's might be "Were the FUN began!" KI's might be "We tower over the rest!" (not a very good KI slogan I know but I can't think of a good one right now...) etc.

As for my choice of best KI slogan, "Where the magic of the movies meet the thrills of a lifetime".

• Like 4

think Cedar Fair needs to have a different slogan for each park, not a unified slogan. Like Knott's might be "Come and be a part of the family!" Cedar Point's might be "Were the FUN began!" KI's might be "We tower over the rest" (not a very good KI slogan I know but I can't think of a good one right now...) etc.

As for my choice of best KI slogan, "Where the magic of the movies meet the thrills of a lifetime".

Actually "We tower over the rest" is a great slogan, and it is pretty creative.

• Like 2

think Cedar Fair needs to have a different slogan for each park, not a unified slogan. Like Knott's might be "Come and be a part of the family!" Cedar Point's might be "Were the FUN began!" KI's might be "We tower over the rest" (not a very good KI slogan I know but I can't think of a good one right now...) etc.

Actually "We tower over the rest" is a great slogan, and it is pretty creative.

That would only work at two of the CF parks though...