What would you rename Banshee?

CoasterMyths79

If I were to rename/re-theme Banshee, I'd name it High Voltage. High Voltage is an old Linkin Park song that came out around the turn of the millennium and I think a new-millennium theme (think Millennium Force's theming mixed with the rap-rock stylings of the time) would be a great throwback theme as Action Zone originally opened in 1999. As for the track colors, Gray track with Neon Green supports would look awesome. :D

• Like 2

I would name it Pterodactyl. Or Pteranodon. It would have green track, and silver supports/rails. The cars would be brown and black with red restraints. Its just a fun name. (Even though Action Zone is most definitely not jurassic themed)

• Like 1

Well, just remember: if, hypothetically, SIX (under their current management) came into ownership of Kings Island, they have already established a bit of a precedent to suggest that eehsnaB could become a very real possibility, just like repiV and namtaB did recently (and I think various others, though which ones they were slips my mind)

Of course, it also very well could be impossible, because Ohio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...