Kings Island 2015 Discussion Thread

Nick_Plummer

Earlier I saw a truck with a few guys hanging around the empty lot of land by the wave pool in Soak City. I would upload a picture if I knew how? But anyway it got my friends and I thinking maybe they are planning something in that area in 2016 ?

Three maintenance guys are driving in a truck through Soak City.

Guy A: You know there are people who stare at the webcams all day that will freak out if they think something is going on.

Guy B: Really, why would they do that? It's just annual maintenance.

Guy C: Yeah, but we could really get them talking if we just stop in front of the webcam, get out, and talk for a minute.

This post is intended to mock all enthusiasts in general, not any one individual.

• Like 8

I don't need you to show me. I actually saw what you're referring to myself. My post is intended to mock us enthusiasts.

Anyway, to upload a photo you first need to upload it to a third party site, such as Imgur or Photobucket, then you can post it here be copying and pasting its URL into the image box in the second row of the toolbar.

I don't need you to show me. I actually saw what you're referring to myself. My post is intended to mock us enthusiasts.

Anyway, to upload a photo you first need to upload it to a third party site, such as Imgur or Photobucket, then you can post it here be copying and pasting its URL into the image box in the second row of the toolbar.

or you can upload directly from your phone using TapTalk.

• Like 1

Many who go to Kings Island end up with the solid red arms. Not a fan?

Terp, who likes to ask questions.

Except for the few who tan, heavily.

I like the new SR&R, but I loved the Orange and it will take a few rides to find out which one was my old beloved.

Many who go to Kings Island end up with the solid red arms. Not a fan?

Terp, who likes to ask questions.

Except for the few who tan, heavily....

And at least some of people of color, people who cover up, people who use sunscreen, people who go on days when UV is at 0....

That also means it could be a water ride that day!

• Like 2

Completely random but I MUST do it...(Thanks Terpy...)

"Rubba-Dub-Dub, 3 men in a Flying Scooters Tub- the Butcher, the Baker, and the Candlestick maker.

But there's a 2-rider-per-tub limit, so the ride op forces Candlestick maker out and he can't ride.

D-oh!"

:P

• Like 3

So weren't they supposed to be replacing the Peanuts Theater with a petting zoo? It looks like it is still standing to me...

I heard the same thing, but who knows. The park does a petting zoo for the kids Halloween event every year in Soak City.

It doesn't open until the end of May, so maybe it's on the end of their construction schedule for the season? But nevertheless, it is on the Live Entertainment page (sorry, I mean Live E) on Kings Island's website, so I got a feeling it's here to stay. I'll be interested to see how it turns out.

• Like 1

It (Tower Gardens) has potential to be (an interesting development), but at this point it could turn out to be nearly nothing, too.

If it turns into something interesting, they sure are slowplaying it so far.

So far, it looks about as interesting as what they're doing with Action Theater (or whatever the old Days of Thunder was called most recently before its label disappeared off the regular season map, too). It may just be closed off in the regular season and only come out for Haunt. There is a lot of precedence for that in the park, including the new building by Beast many of us found so intriguing last summer.

• Like 1