Kings Island 2015 Discussion Thread

Nick_Plummer

I'm super impressed by the new food venues and options. I'm hoping this new attitude food department just sweeps over the entire park over the next few years improving all the food stands.

EDIT: Stacking is when all the trains are in the station or on the previous block sections. It indicates they are taking long periods to dispatch.

I hope this isn't a season long thing...

• Like 6

Stacking is when multiple trains are waiting on the brake run because the crew was too slow to dispatch the train in the station. With Diamondback, in theory it should never have more than one train waiting, as the train in the station should be dispatched before the third train returns. So when the third train stops on the first set of brakes, before the transfer track, that's a stack.

EDIT: Too slow because I'm typing on my phone.

• Like 7

Stacking is when multiple trains are waiting on the brake run because the crew was too slow to dispatch the train in the station. With Diamondback, in theory it should never have more than one train waiting, as the train in the station should be dispatched before the third train returns. So when the third train stops on the first set of brakes, before the transfer track, that's a stack.

Cool! Thanks for explaining!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hey! Question I was stalking the Banshee web cam and I noticed that the slingshot ball didn't look like it was there. The supports the cables were attached to are there but it doesn't look like the ball its self is there. Also doesn't look like the ticket booth is there either. So is it or did they take it out and I missed something? Or is it still there and the webcam looks funny lol

Shake, Rattle, and Roll had seat belts before, so that's not new.

Also, I recall some discussion about Juke Box Diner not having a Coca-Cola Freestyle logo on the map a while back. I just looked inside, and the Freestyle machines are still there.

And is it just me, or did they increase the number of cars on SR&R? They have 7 per arm now, but my memory is telling me it used to be 6 per arm.

• Like 1

Its hard to see with the distortion, but Sling Shot's ball is still there. It might look smaller than what you're expecting.

Okay cool thanks! I was hopping it was I finally got my boyfriend to agree to ride it this year so I was about to be really sad if it was gone

I mean the back two rows up again and running. And them dispatching trains faster and not taking their sweet sweet time.

Ah okay gotcha. With back rows running and faster dispatches hopefully that could help cut the wait time at times

• Like 1

Hey! Question I was stalking the Banshee web cam and I noticed that the slingshot ball didn't look like it was there. The supports the cables were attached to are there but it doesn't look like the ball its self is there. Also doesn't look like the ticket booth is there either. So is it or did they take it out and I missed something? Or is it still there and the webcam looks funny lol

Slingshot is still there and still operating.

• Like 2

Slingshot is still there and still operating.

Cool thanks!! If I zoom in it can barely make it out but it's really fuzzy and pixelie