Kings Island 2015 Discussion Thread

Nick_Plummer

I'm not sure why but I just looked at the live Banshee cam and Delirium is still running consistent cycles at this hour of the night.

I see it also. Possibly maintenance testing something?

EDIT: Banshee is also cycling. I just saw the flash from the on-ride photo camera.

• Like 2

Don't feel too bad. They've been throwing them since almost the beginning of the season, I generally see six shows a week, and I've never come close to catching one :)

However, I did find one thrown on the ground in the mulch beside the exit path one day, that apparently someone had caught but didn't want. So I have one, at least!

• Like 5

Well that makes me waiting for an extra 30 mins without keys, wallet, or cell phone completely better....

That's actually worse. So instead of just cleaning up early they did all that for an employee night....

Up until this year I have been a huge KI supporter in everything. Now I have to compare it to Disney. What would Disney do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Actually the employee night comment makes me even more upset. Look I get it if an employee was just cleaning up and maybe he/she emptied the lockers a few minutes early. I totally get that. I'm slightly upset but can totally see how that happens.

But knowing that it was cleaned out early so the employees can ride rides..... That's beyond infuriating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm going to take a stab. The day they teased Banshee by unveiling but not unveiling The Bat?

yes! Today is the day Kings Island tweeted,that that were unveiling plans for a record breaking attraction, August 8th at 8pm. Does anyone have a screen shot of that tweet or know where a pic of it is? I'd like to use it for something.I can't find it anywhere 

• Like 2

Please keep in mind the tweets I linked to are from 2013 and pertain to Banshee's announcement. We still know nothing as it pertains to 2016.

We know one thing that attendees of another park in Louisville do not.

We know with a very high degree of certainty that there will be a 2016 season.

• Like 6