KI's opening day, April 18th, 2015

Magenta Lizard

I will probably be there at least part of the time on opening day, depending in part on when the passholder preview night is. If I end up taking a day off work for the preview night I'll probably go in on that Saturday. I'm trying to avoid taking a lot of time off until after May due to having two enthusiast events in the course of three weeks in May (Coasterstock and Holiwood Nights).

In the words of the late great and new WWE Hall of Famer "Macho Man" Randy Savage, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!

So if you couldn't tell already, I'm excited!

Edit: I found something interesting about the 2015 operating calendar. The last two Friday's during the regular operating season, the park is open 5pm to 10 pm. I find that strange.

• Like 5

I'm going to try to make it opening day, I just hope it's not as packed as last year, hopefully I'll be there, but until then I'll just keep watching YouTube videos, and pretend I'm at Kings Island.

You and me both.....I would think last year with Banshee debuting, That drove up the crowds alot.

Last year was the first time I went on opening day, We got to ride pretty well everyting we wanted.

Some of them, twice.

• Like 2

And I will NOT be at Kings Island opening day this year. I will be getting married to the love of my life that day! And then the next day we are off to our honeymoon in Southern California, where we will be indulging in some Disney fun (although we are both slightly bummed that both Matterhorn and Soarin` will be down for rehabs when we are out there.

• Like 18