Changes to 2015 dining plans (Update: not happening)

malem

I waited in line for 30 minutes to get food at Skyline today in Coney Mall (the one on IS was closed), hoping now that most of the kids are getting out of school they will have a larger staff that can handle the demand.

To be fair to the dining plan, it seemed every food line was long, including the ones without a dining plan (Funnel Cake, Starbucks, Ice Cream in Planet Snoopy, etc.).

• Like 2

Unless one has a dining plan, waiting in line for 30 minutes for Skyline is not a favorable option to leaving the park for Blue Ash Chili or Gold Star. Or just going on to Putz's and away for the rest of the day--Old Terp and his per cap just left the park...at least not for the same reason as at Hartland.

30 May is coming...he...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So a positive is the addition of the Philly Steak Sandwich at the Snake Pit by Diamondback..... Not a large sandwich but freshly grilled with a grilled toasted bun... delicious. Not sure it's worth $14 but as part of the meal plan it's darn near great especially on a chilly afternoon

• Like 3

Yeah I would go with provolone. It was for sure a white cheese. You could get it with peppers onions and I think mushrooms. Mine was just onions and cheese.

I was impressed that it was cooked to order. Really make it worth it with just that. Wish they had fries but beggars can't be choosers.

I know I won't be visiting that place during 90+ temps but come fall and falling temps....

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I love the all season dining plan both last year and even more so this year with the increase in choices.  I use it quite often since I live so close to the park and it really saves me a lot money on my food budget.  I have not tried The Red Grill in Rivertown yet  and wondered what they serve there for the all season dining plan and if it is any good.

If you do the Reds Grille with a dining plan, please remember that the dining plan does not include the tip, which should be calculated based on the total price before the dining plan is applied.

I wonder how many people tip based on the net total after the entree is taken off, or how many assume that the tip is included with the dining plan despite a clear statement on the check that it is not.

• Like 2