Kings Island collection for sale.

BlackLabelRules

I am going to start to sell of my collection of Kings Island merch. I just listed my collection of maps, brochures and other paper items on eBay. There's arpund 87 items dating from the entire history of the park. Along the coming weeks I will also be listing everything else that I have. I apologize for not posting a link to the auction. I'm using my iPhone to post this topic. Please keep an eye out for my auctions in the coming weeks. I have a lot of awesome items to sell! My ebay username is les_paul_junkie. Thanks!!!

• Like 3

^Someone should be paid for sharing an interest/passion? If that was the case, this website wouldn't have a phenomenal history section filled with vintage media.

I don't know about you, but I know if I end up bidding and winning, I wouldn't simply lock my collection in a cabinet. I'd scan, upload, and share it, and I wouldn't even consider the idea of making people pay. The only time I'd charge is if I was selling the physical pieces myself.

• Like 4

Maybe Im being cantankerous, which is a possibility, but just the way you worded it made me laugh. "Hey whoever wins, after you pay the man, show off all the cool stuff so I dont have to pay to see it." Or thats how I read it.

Plus there is a slight difference between "look at the cool stuff I have collected over the years and pictures I took" vs "I just paid hard money so Im going to share it with people who didnt help me pay for it"

eh to each there own.

My post was not meant to come of as demanding and I'm sorry if it read that way. The winning bidder can do whatever he/she pleases with the collection- if they want to lock it away and admire it, that's their choice. I'm not going to tell them to do otherwise. But as the Kings Island fan community shares a passion for the park and its history, and enjoys sharing that passion on places like KIC, I hope the winner wants to share these pieces and their content.

• Like 6

I just listed three more lots of KI merchandise for sale on eBay. One lot is of rare vintage cups from their concession stands The lot also includes a few very rare buttons. The second lot is of some souvenir bottles and Zippo lighters. The last lot is of some Peanuts bobble heads. Please check them out and keep an eye out for some more awesome and rare Kings Island collectibles!!!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I've collected Kings Island brochures , and I need 75,76,79, 80,83,85,86 and 06. I am willing to trade or buy. I have extra brochures and some memorabilia to trade. I'm always coming across old memorabilia , tell me what you are looking for and I may have it or may find it . I love Kings Island and I have a lot of wonderful memories from there. I think trading is fun , so let me know. Thank you.   Steve     

• Like 2

A friend of mine just retired from KI and has a few items he would like to sell.  Would anyone be interested in the Delirium or Face Off  models?

Delirium = $150

Face Off = $195

Face off does include the metal train cars. I can provide pictures if needed.

Thanks

• Like 3

A friend of mine just retired from KI and has a few items he would like to sell.  Would anyone be interested in the Delirium or Face Off  models?

Delirium = $150

Face Off = $195

Face off does include the metal train cars. I can provide pictures if needed.

Thanks

Are these working or static ones? I would be interested in working models. Pics would be great :)

<http://xythos.jackrouse.com:8080/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-432736_1-t_XohBNp9f>

Here is a link to the pictures of the stuff that is for sale.  When you reach the site, on the right side toolbar click on the view icon and choose thumbnail view.  Then increase the thumbnail size using the slider directly under the view pulldown.  This should give you the best view of the items that are for sale.  The current prices for the items are as follows:

The Beast 25 Years T-shirt $19.99
1993 -2005 KI Beast hat new with tag  $14.99
Firehawk 2007  Poster (2 different poster) $8
Kings Island 2004 Beast Hat $24
KI glass with gold writing $7.50
Bubba Gump tall glass $5
Beast 2004 tall plastic glass $6

Delirium Purchased directly from KI.  Made of wood, plastic, and metal.  27x27x36" high.  The swing arm really works.  One of a kind.  $150

Face Off Coaster model.  Brought directly from KI.  Made of wood, metal and plastic.  Metal cars included.  53 1/2 x 21 12x 29" high.  $195 Heavy

Please let me know if you have any questions about these items.  Thanks for your interest.

Paul

• Like 1