Cedar Point 2016 Talk

The thing that makes that RCT2 picture even worse is the fact that RCT2 has an in-game screenshot tool.

Just to add to the in-game irony, Velocity is broken down in-game according to that photo. I just now realized Velocity is also a Intamin coaster at Six Flags GA.
  • Like 1

http://coastermadness.tumblr.com/post/127074691996/valravn-track-is-onsite-photo-taken-from-breakers

dsf.jpg

I am not sure who took the picture, but this came up on Tumblr user "Coaster Madness" (who doesn't post exclusively original content). Definitely B&M, looks about the right width for a dive coaster?

Also here's a picture originally from ThemeParkReview.com - found through the same Tumblr page.

dfgf.jpg

• Like 3

While a lot of others wont step up and do this, I will come right out and admit I was....unfortunately.... very wrong in my prediction.  I predicted that the dive coaster crapola was exactly that, and Mean Streak would be getting an RMC revision, with the cleared area being used for a VR interactive dark ride.  I dont mean unfortunately in that I was wrong, I dont mind that at all, I mean unfortunately because of the installation of the (IMHO) very underwhelming one trick pony that is a dive coaster.

• Like 4

While a lot of others wont step up and do this, I will come right out and admit I was....unfortunately.... very wrong in my prediction.  I predicted that the dive coaster crapola was exactly that, and Mean Streak would be getting an RMC revision, with the cleared area being used for a VR interactive dark ride.  I dont mean unfortunately in that I was wrong, I dont mind that at all, I mean unfortunately because of the installation of the (IMHO) very underwhelming one trick pony that is a dive coaster.

I understand, I think about the 2019 and beyond KI coaster installations. i went to B&M's website and took a good hard gaze. X'd out hyper, flying, invert and standing coaster. I then realized there isn't many models left to install. These upcoming installations will and are becoming easier to predict..

And so we begin counting again.....

Let's start with #1......

Cedar Point on Facebook:

"Blue Streak. 1964. An out-and-back wooden roller coaster named after our local Sandusky High School Blue Streaks. #1"

b2eH20H.jpg

Photo : Cedar Point via Facebook

On a related note, this same photo and accompanying caption were posted on the park's Instagram and Twitter pages.

It will be interesting to see if this will be a daily count or whether it will be every few days or so, as seen with the fence panels......

• Like 11

Typical Internet Enthusiast: OMGBLUESTREAKRMCCONFIRMED!!!!!111

Pretty sure they're tearing it down and replacing it with another waterpark.

Note: This post is satire. It should not be taken seriously, and does not reflect the views, thoughts, opinions, or actions of KICentral, Kings Island, Cedar Point, or Cedar Fair, L.P.

Just in case a news organization reads this... Or Screamscape.

• Like 6

Screamscape: "I have heard from a very credible source that Cedar Point is considering the removal of Blue Streak for a water park expansion, or perhaps an expansion of the Cedar Point Marina. We'll have to wait and see what happens."

The previous words in this post are satire and only meant to be used for purposes of humor. Please do not take them as a statement of fact or anything else. This is my final posting on the subject of the Blue Streak picture, which was posted on Cedar Point's social media accounts for the purposes of promoting its highly probable 2016 roller coaster project.

• Like 4