Cedar Point 2016 Talk

Cleared items go to Lost & Found. There is no fee* to claim your own property from there, regardless of whether it was found in an expired locker.

*There is a fee for shipping & processing if you use the vendor-supplied lost & found web service (ChargerBack®).

• Like 1

Related question on the timed lockers: What happens if you pay cash for the locker, your locker expires, and you can't extend it because all of your cash is inside the locker? (Assume you decided to make a tour of the water rides and didn't want your wallet getting wet, but it took longer than you thought it would.) In this situation, is it possible for an attendant or supervisor to open the locker so you can get the cash out to pay off the overtime rental, or are you doomed to not having access to any of your stuff until park closing?

Notice how I gave myself that 1% becuase I have never tried. I just don't recall any slot for currency on the ones at CP SC. Most bills would be wet anyway. :)

I am sure you can get a supervisor to help you if you had a problem like you describe. I imagine people forget their code, software bugs, mechanical malfunctions etc occurs frequently.

• Like 1

Related question on the timed lockers: What happens if you pay cash for the locker, your locker expires, and you can't extend it because all of your cash is inside the locker? (Assume you decided to make a tour of the water rides and didn't want your wallet getting wet, but it took longer than you thought it would.) In this situation, is it possible for an attendant or supervisor to open the locker so you can get the cash out to pay off the overtime rental, or are you doomed to not having access to any of your stuff until park closing?

Banshee Media Day.

I used my debit card to pay for a locker. Paid for only 2 hours and went back to my locker after that time had expired. A supervisor had to open the locker so I could get my card and extend the rental. I believe it may still be the same process- not 100% sure though.

• Like 3

To note: In my wanderings around Cedar Point for 1.5 days this trip and 2 days earlier this year: I did not see any cedar trees! I saw some arborvitae, but no actual cedar trees.

Cedar Point received its name a good bit before the park came in to the picture. At one point the peninsula (which is in the shape of a point) was covered in cedar trees. Even though that is no longer the case it still carries the name. That being said it would be nice to see them plant a large cedar somewhere in the park and surround it with flowers and a fence.

Sent from Me using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Well, I didn't really know how to word it but. A women she nannies for is from Ohio and she went to Cedar Point last weekend and there was a sign at the entrance of Raptor saying it would be closed for the summer possibly the rest of the year. Lol I was just putting what I was told by my sister who was told by someone else

http://www.cleveland.com/travel/index.ssf/2016/08/cedar_points_jason_mcclure_tal_1.html#incart_m-rpt-1

McClure said any announcement of what will replace Mean Streak will come after the ride's last operating day, Friday, Sept. 16, the opening night of HalloWeekends.

"We'll string it out for a while," said McClure. "We like that people are curious."

He added, "The only thing I can tell you right now is that we won't disappoint you with what we do back there."

That's nice. He has something for everyone planned back there. No one will be disappointed.

• Like 1

I personally can't wait to see what is up with Mean Streak, the last time I rode I came off with some sore arms (considering I was holding on for dear life as I didn't want to be split in half from the ride). personally if it is a RMC (hybrid) I think you'll see something new and off kilter, if its a GCI or any other woodie manufacturer your going to get a huge "super" twister airtime mixed ride, BUT if it's this way they WILL need to break a huge record of some sort, what I have no clue. my last idea is there is a T-rex track coming to the point and there will be a huge woodie going in the StR spot (most likely 2020). just my ideas.