Dodgem

Scrambler

Monster

They also used to have rides called Flight Commander and Flying Eagles

Rides per visit/ season are as follows:

Zephyr once or twice a season

Shake. Rattle & Roll about once every other visit

Dodgem once or twice per visit.

Scrambler have never ridden it, feel sorry for the people that do when there are so many better options.

Monster again another ride I haven't ridden. It's got a cool color scheme at least.

How do you feel about the Coney Mall flats?

My top three favorite rides in Money Mall are Shake, Rattle, and Roll it has always been my favorite as long as I can remember, second would be Zephyr, and last would be Scrambler.

I always have loved the flats in Coney Mall, I remember riding Flying Eagles when I was younger, that used to be one of my favorites.

Honorable mentions to the Monster, and Dodgem.

• Like 2

With the exception of HannaPlanet BarSplat Snoopy City, Coney Mall has all the mechanical rides...

AZ - 2 mechanical rides (Delirium) and Drop Tower, if you count that one.

I Street - carousel

OKTFST - Vikings Fury

Rivertown 0

So what's not to like about the rides in Coney?

edit; oops....forgot a ride! lol

v v Thank you! v v

• Like 2

Scrambler have never ridden it, feel sorry for the people that do when there are so many better options.

Monster again another ride I haven't ridden. It's got a cool color scheme at least.

Wait, I'm confused... How do you know there are better options than Scrambler if you haven't ridden it?

• Like 10

@ DontWantToWait42mor0- Wait...so you'll ride Monster and SR&R, but you won't ride Scrambler? You do realize all 3 have the same counter-spinning motions to them? Its just SR&R and Monster have elevation changes and Scrambler doesn't.

Also, that's kind of a mean statement you have there about people who enjoy Scrambler. Just sayin'.

I do agree Kings Island needs more smaller flats. Heck, intermediate rides in general. Woodstock Gliders is a start. I think some of that empty space between Backlot and Diamondback has potential.

• Like 5

SRR, Monster, and Scrambler are rides that I tolerate only because I love my niece and nephews. They make me nauseous. But I want them to try all rides and not be "afraid" to ride anything so I ride when I'm with them. They get such strange joy out of my trying to keep it together. On Scrambler, part of their joy is scooting a bit to the left so they get "flung" to the right against me.

Viking Fury is great as we can all ride together. The other flats are fine and I tend to ride them with the older boys. The niece was a bit too small this past season and I think needed some more time to ramp up the courage to ride.

An adult sized Whip ride at KI would be awesome. I remember loving the little version as a child and the little ones love it as well now. I know they are going to be disappointed once they are too tall to ride.

• Like 5

Monster is definitely my favorite of all those. I used to LOVE Scrambler as a kid, but as an adult it hurts my neck too much. Last time I rode Shake Rattle and Roll it was a blast.

Echoing KI Guy- It'd be great to see Kings Island add a Paratrooper to Coney Mall! Preferably the kind like at Waldameer where the whole thing goes up and down for faster loading/unloading, rather than the kind at Western Playland where it operates a bit more like a ferris wheel, loading one or two seats at a time in the upright position. I like sitting there on the ride at the top just getting to see the sights, but for a bigger park like Kings Island it might be best to have something with a quicker load time.

I also really miss the giant top spin. I don't think we'll ever see another one, unfortunately. But it would be nice to have a regular one again. A magic carpet ride would be cool too.

• Like 2

I wish I was able to take advantage of more of the flat rides, but I'm the type of person that cannot handle anything that spins. A few years ago I thought I'd be brave and attempt to ride Monster again, but that was a huge mistake. I think our seat spun the most out of all the seats. From the time the ride started, until it stopped, we did nothing but spin. It was horrible. Now, you can drop me a million feet straight down and it won't phase me at all, but spin me in a circle and I'll probably puke. Not sure what it is, I think it's genetic. My grandpa was a paratrooper in World War 2. He could jump out of airplanes, but riding a carousel made him sick. I'm very much the same way. It sucks, but I'm glad I can at least ride coasters as I prefer them to flats anyway.

• Like 5

I used to love spinning, but less-so after a childhood merry-go-round incident. At some point adulthood seems to have taken the thrill out of spinning even more.

Zephyr was one of my favorite childhood rides, but when I rode it last summer I wanted back off, especially once the wave-like motion was added to the spinning. WindSeeker and Delirium don't bother me. The car I rode on Monster barely spun at all, so that was ok. I'm really hoping SR&R is ok, because the day I decided to ride it last summer was just after the sign went up saying it was temporarily closed (and ended up closed and eventually dismantled for the rest of the season), so I've spent a long wait wishing I could ride it.

I haven't tried Scrambler recently, although I loved it as a kid (even though my older cousins and sister thought it was funny to put me on the outside of the car so they smashed me). I suspect it would be ok, because that motion always seemed less of a "spin" to me.

• Like 2

I can ride Monster, but I can't at the same time. I love to ride it, but it also hurts to ride it with my height and my legs get crunched up, so I ride it maybe once a year, if that.

I enjoy the flat rides in Coney Mall overall but I think there should be more throughout the park (with the exception of Planet Snoopy).

• Like 5