Week XVIII: Must Do in 2015

BB1

With 2015's Operating season coming quickly, it is about this time to start to get the plans finalized for the 2015 season. With this, the must do attractions in 2015 go into the decisions process deeply. So, what attractions that are new for 2015 are your must do's?

• Like 1

At KI? None, honestly. flat rides typically aren't my thing, and they are flat out (no pun intended) vetoed by my better half.

If we make it to CP, it doesn't need to be new. I've not been there in 30yrs and she's never been...

Very unlikely we make it to any other parks, but man oh man would we all like to make it to Carrowinds this season...

• Like 4

The Woodstock Gliders as I have not ridden a ride like that since the Flying Eagles left all them years ago and am excited to get on one again with my daughter to let her have her first experience on one.

And the new funnel cake stand, I am just kinda intrigued I guess to check it out.

The new Starbucks? nah...

• Like 2

If we visit family in Kentucky this year we'll plan it for fall and go up to KI for our first ride on Banshee! ^_^

I'm also trying really hard to save up for either a move elsewhere or a vacation this summer. If we move to or vacation in Tampa, my must do is Cheetah Hunt, because when we did BGT last it was under construction, and the POVs look fantastic. Another possibility is a vacation in North Myrtle Beach, which would only be a few hours from Carowinds, and Fury 325 looks AMAZING.

So I have 3 things on my to do list this year.

• Like 3

For me, I'd like to go to Kentucky Kingdom to ride T3 and pick up some flats that I missed last time (specifically Breakdance and Tin Lizzies) plus ride Cylos and maybe the rapids ride. The Edge of the Millennium Tour is planned for sometime in June, but details have yet to be completely worked out. In addition to picking up some much desired coaster credits (Fury 325, Nighthawk, and Dominator), I would be very much interested in riding Volcano or Verbolten at night, which I think would be really cool.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I am hoping to do another big trip at some point this summer. A lot is going to depend on if I can get time off from work.

I have a very long list of places to go. Obviously Kings Island will be visited a lot. I am sure Cedar Point and Holiday World will happen, too.

I am trying to work in a trip to Carowinds and Six Flags Georgia. We had hoped it would happen for spring break, but due to Princess Sparkles schedule it's not going to happen then.

I am hoping this fall I can make trips to Kennywood, Knoebels and Hershey Park. I have a list of other parks to go to if the funds are available.

• Like 7