Fanny Packs, BackPacks, Carry Bags

johnaalexis

Just to make sure I'm getting this correct (just to help my decisions) if I take a fanny pack etc. I'll really only have to take it off on Banshee/Firehawk... I think I can deal with that if this is the case. We have one of the seasonal drink cups (I get dehydrated easily (thank medicine...) so we would have to get a locker leave them with someone regardless of pocket or what have you. But again thanks for all the answer and opinions they have been very helpful in trying to decide what to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most rides will let you store your cup in the rides station. However on Banshee and Firehawk you have to put your cup in a locker.

Yeah that I know, I just meant like I'd have to get a locker for it anyone at Firehawk and Banshee cause of the cup so I was trying to decide on wearing a fanny pack or not but I didn't want to have to take it off like a backpack (except on Firehawk and Banshee)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird. I was looking for something else on the KI website, and ended up at the 2014 Guest Assistance Guide (https://www.visitkingsisland.com/images/uploads/file/2014%20Guest%20Assistance%20Guide(5).pdf). I came upon this interesting bit: "On Banshee and Firehawk loose items that are not able to be stored in waist packs or cargo pockets are not permitted in line and must be stored in a locker or with a non-rider."

In practice, many have been told that waist packs were not permitted on those rides. If I was looking at the 2015 guide, I'd think they just changed the policy, but it is the 2014 one.