Week XXIII: CoasterStock 2015

BB1

With 2015 rolling in soon, we will be seeing some new attractions, and new chances to ride some of our favorite attractions. With that we will be having CoasterStock in 2015, a new way to connect with other enthusiasts, and get to see some of the ins and outs of the Kings Island operations. This expands from ERT, to some exclusive events that one could only find here at Kings Island. That being said, what part of CoasterStock this year are you most excited about? Which part do you think will be the most memorable?

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to EVERY part of the event.

I tend to enjoy events where I can be surrounded by a bunch of folks that have a passion for the industry as much as I do, getting to do what some of us enjoy doing best.

The ERT will be great, the guest speakers will be great, the train tour should be fantastic, and everything else that I didn't mention will also probably be equally great!

What a FUN event this should be!.....

• Like 5

I'm looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts. It will be my first such event I have ever attended. I hope to make some new friends, so I will have some people to hang out at Kings Island with and do not have to beg friends to make the trip up there, who do not share my love of all things Kings Island.

• Like 9

For me, it's the backstage tours and photo ops that I'm most interested in. Next to that is the free food. Honestly, I'm not that interested in the ERT sessions. Over the past couple of years, my priorities have shifted from getting in as many rides as possible to just relaxing and enjoying the atmosphere. Last year, on a busy Saturday, I've been known to go over eight hours without riding anything at all except the train or the Eiffel Tower.

jcgoble3, transitioning from a coaster enthusiast and thrill-seeker to an amusement park enthusiast who enjoys an occasional thrill ride

• Like 8