*FINAL* WEEK XXIV: Favorite Moments/Most Popular Poll During the KIC Off Season Poll Series 2015 (Plus, extra bonus!)

BB1

FINALLY the end is coming near to the 2014-2015 Off Season! The coasters are testing, the rides are finishing up, and the gates are close to lifting as Kings Island will spring into 2015 with world class thrills and family fun. With that, this is the final week of our KIC OSPS 2014-2015, drawing an end to our beloved Polls. I will have to admit, the discussion that I have stirred is phenomenal, and I once again thank everyone who has responded and put in their thoughts of the polls i have made. That being said, I would like for us to take a step back and reflect on the KIC OSPS 2014-2015, which poll was most popular? What were your favorite moments during the Poll series? Also, as an added bonus, I will be adding one poll question to this poll DAILY! That's right, one last huzzah until the final day of the Off Season! So make sure to savor the polls as they come, as this is the FINAL week starting on Monday!

(Some other discussion topics for the main poll: Do you want this to come back? Do you have any comments on new ways for this to return for the 2015-2016 Off Season?)

[PS: Many of you are probably wondering: "BB1, why did you post this so early?" Well, I may not be able to post on Sunday due to a family function, so this way I could bring out some new content a tad bit early!]

• Like 6

I will have to admit, the discussion that I have stirred is phenomenal,

Oh, you. ;)

I do like the poll series, though! It was a nice way to stay occupied and engaged during the off-season. Personally, I think it kept the typical off-season bickering at bay, too--the polls started the good types of discussions that typically only happen during coaster season.

Also, my four must-dos of the year: Kings Island, Six Flags St. Louis, Islands of Adventure, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I've already been to SFStL this year, though there was no Boss and no Justice League involved. I'll have to go back--it looked like Boss had some nice retracking this year. And I have plans for the other three, which makes me very happy!

• Like 4