Red Track spotted at Batavia Steel Plant

Oldschool75

Thunderhead is new for this season, as in it hasn't even officially opened yet. Fact.

Sure though, I was wrong. Please excuse me, as I forgot to tally Thunderbird considering it is brand spanking new.

You know if everyone were to sit on their hands, and dare not speculate or post, fearing criticism from the almighty, this site wouldn't be worth checking very often now would it Interpreter?

• Like 3

As malem said, this is too early to be for Dollywood (AKA: Shot Rod), especially considering they only just started land clearing. Though I do personally believe Shot Rod will be a launched B&M, this red track I would think has to be going somewhere overseas.

Well, seeing track at the B&M Plant this early is a bit odd. I would guess this is probably for overseas, as right now the only rumored B&M's coming to the states in 2016 (for now) would be the Rumored Dive Machine @ Cedar Point and possibly Shot Rod @ Dollywood, and since track rarely shows up pre-announcement and said announcements are usually around August.

From the picture though, I can make a guess that said coaster has a lift hill (in the background I think I spot a piece that would be the bottom of the lift) and also from that, this is NOT an invert. So it's no invert or launched coaster. The rumored CP Dive Coaster would still be a possibility but again- awful early for track to be popping up. Then again, the quicker it's built the better for its rumored 2016 opening...

It is very, very red though. And if it is the CP Dive Coaster...CP will have red overkill. (This, Magnum XL200, TTD, Maverick...) :P

• Like 6