Red Track spotted at Batavia Steel Plant

Oldschool75

but thats not green INTAMIN track

Just wait my good follower of the great and all mighty YoungStud, for we will hopefully be able to see one soon in one of SIX parks, maybe it will be FUN?
  • Like 5

I'd say it's against the terms of their employment to discuss anything that hasn't been announced. Would you be comfortable risking that person's employment? Would you report whatever you discuss? Would they trust you with any secret information if they knew the answer to that question?

• Like 5

I'd say it's against the terms of their employment to discuss anything that hasn't been announced. Would you be comfortable risking that person's employment? Would you report whatever you discuss? Would they trust you with any secret information if they knew the answer to that question?

Understood.

• Like 2

I do not think the park has announced the new Coaster yet. Their page is in Chinese which I cannot read but I see nothing showing a Wing Rider.

As for your friend, you can talk to them about anything you feel, including these parts. Sharing them with us is most likely not an option from said discussions though. I'm sure they would tell you that as well.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

^
Wait, is this ride using the classic 4-across trains and not the V-Shaped ones? Huh. And it's NOT a Giga but a normal hyper. Either SeaWorld just didn't want to spend extra money on the V-Trains, or perhaps an issue was found with them.

As for the coaster itself: looks like Fury 325 and Diamondback rolled into one and then shrunk down to just 200 feet (versus 230 for Diamondback and 325 for Fury 325).

• Like 1

Nitro has nine.

Terp, who likes to ride on the night row.

After all these years, I give up. Is "night row" simply a reference to Nitro, or does it refer to a specific row on that coaster? And if the latter, which row? That way, if I ever get to NJFTP, I know to try that row. :)

• Like 3