Red Track spotted at Batavia Steel Plant

Oldschool75

19 minutes ago, BuckeyeBond said:

Clearly, that's I why I asked the guys who were by the track if I could take a few pics. They had no problem with it. I'm not that stupid.  

I know you know; I was just making it clear for those new to the site who might decide to stop by Batavia.

• Like 4

I know, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was offended, sorry if that was the case. I would hope people wouldn't jeopardize something we all have a passion for. I surely wouldn't, I love it to much. But you never know about others. 

I've usually stop by on my way to KI usually every other time I go to the park. I just then it's so cool that Clermont Steel is the main manufacturer in the states for B&M. This season alone I've seen Blue, Red, Purple, Teal, Grey, Yellow, Orange, and Peach colored track this season. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like the orange color of that track. Cool name as well. Really interested to try a dive machine. I will get my chance next summer on my trip to Cedar Point to ride Valravn. My kid will finally be big enough to ride or I would have taken a lap this year. Which is something that has me really excited for next summer. He will be able to ride 6 new coasters next year at CP; GateKeeper, Wicked Twister, Steel Vengeance, Maverick, Dragster, and Valravn. Plus, he will be big enough to ride maXair. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Clearly, that's I why I asked the guys who were by the track if I could take a few pics. They had no problem with it. I'm not that stupid.  

I find this hard to believe. I’ve made formal requests from management in person. Here are the exact words told to me. “I can’t stop you from taking photos from a public space, but under no reason are photos allowed to be taken on the property.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Find it hard to believe all you want, it's no sweat of my back. But it's what happened. TBH it didn't looked like the group of guys cared at all. I was taking pics from the road and asked the guys who were outside workign if I could come down and take some closer pics. They told me they didn't care.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

That could possibly be the difference between talking to an official with the company, and a group of guys on the lot moving around and setting up for shipping. The guys responsible for getting the stuff ready to ship don't care, but the guys responsible for all of the contracts, legalities etc care.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...