Kings Island Music

Delirium2018

While waiting in line for The Beast I hear "Working for the Weekend" by Loverboy, and "Bad" by Michael Jackson. During haunt I hear "Thriller" By Michael and also "Somebodies Watching Me" by Rockwell/Michael Jackson. All great 80s hits that take you back!

• Like 1

I heard Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out of My Head" outside Hank's. I resisted the urge to sing along because I didn't want the KICers I was sitting with to realize I'm a little nuts :)

I had a brief obsession with that song after I first heard it* (literally playing it over and over on repeat). And every time I hear it now, "I can't get it out of my head" for a few days afterward.

*semi-cool story: she was the performer on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno the day my husband and I got to attend a recording. We lucked into seats very near the stage (we, among others, got to shake Jay's hand when he came out on stage at the beginning of the show). Arnold Schwarzenegger was also a guest. I thought she was a new teen pop star at first, because she was in a revealing costume and I swear she didn't appear to have aged a day, body or face, from the time she did the video for Locomotion almost fifteen years earlier.

• Like 4