You Heard It Here First: Cirque Imagine 2015 Preview

BoddaH1994

Kings Island will be hosting a sneak preview of the new iteration of Cirque Imagine on May 22nd at 7:00p that will be open to Gold and Platinum Season Pass holders. You must reserve your tickets through the Season Pass Portal in order to attend. There will be an email blast sent out in the near future and the park expects the tickets to go extremely quickly, but they wanted the fine folks in the KIC Universe to know first.

Go now! Get your tickets! Don't have a season pass yet? What are you waiting for? Purchase today before Gold goes away!

• Like 12

I signed up for two tickets, one for me, one for my daughter. The confirmation sheets that printed out both had my name and my pass # on each one with different confirmation numbers even though I entered in her pass # information for the second one with her name in the title. Hopefully that doesn't cause any issues when I get to the show.

• Like 3

I signed up for two tickets, one for me, one for my daughter. The confirmation sheets that printed out both had my name and my pass # on each one with different confirmation numbers even though I entered in her pass # information for the second one with her name in the title. Hopefully that doesn't cause any issues when I get to the show.

At least you were able to print the confirm sheets. I was not.

• Like 1

Excited to see this season's show. Last year was great. Can't wait for it. Have to see if I can try to make it for the preview. Have a few things going on that weekend already and have to work that day but can usually duck out early on Fridays.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...