Several 2015 Shows' Cast Lists Announced

BoddaH1994

Our friends over at Fans of KI Entertainment have released a cast list for Down Home Country (May 30), Let It Rock (April 18), and Off The Charts (June 12) - all three are going to be exciting additions to the park this season. In addition to these shows, we will see a new version of Cirque Imagine for the 2015 season. Who's ready for opening day??

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

I watched the first half of "Let it Rock" facing the stage while my wife fetched dinner for everyone.  At first I couldn't figure out why, but I couldn't get into it.  The stage looked good, I liked the musical selection, but something wasn't clicking.  At half way thru, my wife and daughter got back to the table with dinner for everyone, so I turned around and was no longer looking at the stage.  If found that I enjoyed the 2nd half significantly more and was wondering why.  It finally hit me, its a rock 'n roll show, but with no live instruments (well other than vocals).  Perhaps it would be too difficult to pull off given the rapid pace of the show and changes b/w songs, but it detracts from the show (at least for me).  A bit of a shame, b/c the singers did an excellent job I thought, and got into the crowd a different points to interact, which I think enhanced the show a bit.  Just wish they had a live band up there playing the songs.

• Like 1

I saw 'Let it Rock' with a friend (who is epileptic) one day. They didn't announce inside the Festhaus that they use strobe lights. I feel like they should have announced inside the place too and not outside on the speakers. Luckily, she was looking at the screens and not the stage.

• Like 3