Invertigo

Kat

Crew training maybe? Or perhaps its still preseason testing still as I have no idea if it had the number of cycles required to be certified before the part had to be replaced. If it doesn't open this weekend I say they are trying to get it ready for May 8th when Daily Operations start.

I don't see Adventure Express going anywhere anytime soon, unless its ridership is excessively low. It's a reliable Arrow mine ride that's not too scary and overall a blast.

Gemini probably won't be going anywhere anytime soon, and I enjoy it a lot less than AE.

If you were up here today, you would see for sure that ridership on Adventure Express is nowhere near excessively low. Line is out to the entrance.
  • Like 3

I would like to know your source on annual maintenance because usually they don't have a hug crane near the lift hill in the offseason like they have today.

Dip N Dots guy.
Dippin' Dots

Also, IndyGuy4KI said it is open and running now, as of around 1pm today. He said he saw it had people on it when he was on the Banshee platform.

• Like 1

I don't see Adventure Express going anywhere anytime soon, unless its ridership is excessively low. It's a reliable Arrow mine ride that's not too scary and overall a blast.

Gemini probably won't be going anywhere anytime soon, and I enjoy it a lot less than AE.

If you were up here today, you would see for sure that ridership on Adventure Express is nowhere near excessively low. Line is out to the entrance.

I am. ;)

• Like 4

Since the line for Banshee was ridiculous by halfway through ERT yesterday, I decided to go wait for Invertigo instead. I was first in line when they opened it, but waited for the second train since four Fast Lane patrons took both ends of the first one (smart cookies buying their bands that early, and I'm sure they really paid off with how busy yesterday was). Felt good to ride it for the first time this year.

• Like 1

I would never wait that long again for that ride. If it isn't a 2 or 3 cycle wait I don't wait for it.

I won't again, but it's one of those that I think all coaster lovers should ride once, and 3/4 of my family hadn't ridden it (it was the youngest's third non-kiddie coaster ever).

• Like 2