Cedar Fair New Trade Mark

Well, Cedar Fair Entertainment is a company that is very innovative with the guest experience so you never know. I get your point, and I do not wish to discredit it as I too agree; just simply putting out some ideas for discussion. Possibly this will be the hinted Dive Machine for CP?

• Like 2

A supernatural Raven that must tear open the chest of a child and drink the blood from its Heart in order to become a Knight.

At least we know it won't be a Planet Snoopy ride.

" Watch Out, It's the Valravn, Charlie Brown." The next attraction for Planet Snoopy...lol

I actually think it's a haunt name.

Btw, wonder what happened to the patent on "Centurion"?

• Like 7

My guess is a dark ride of some kind.

Matt Ouimet said not to expect a dark ride until 2017, so if it were for a dark ride, it wouldn't have been filed this early.

This could turn into some interesting merchandise. I could see a t-shirt of Gatekeeper vs. Valravn similar to the Behemoth vs. Leviathan shirts.

• Like 2

A supernatural Raven that must tear open the chest of a child and drink the blood from its Heart in order to become a Knight.

At least we know it won't be a Planet Snoopy ride.

Hart?

Gee, I would hope that the Raven doesn't go THAT far!

The Dive Machine would work as a few Dive Machines are themed as birds, Shiekra for example. Plus, it would follow suit with their hierarchy of birds home to the Point. (hey, at least it isn't a Trademark for Seagull)

• Like 2

Centurion would be really cool and do like a whole ancient roman theme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fury 325 was going to be Centurion (I think) but they ran into legal problem (I believed, I could be wrong ) 

{update- It was going to Centurion, but someone already trade marked the name. So it will be very unlikely}

• Like 1

Fury 325 was going to be Centurion (I think) but they ran into legal problem (I believed, I could be wrong )

I thought it was a red herring, something to psych out coaster fans everywhere kind of like when KI "leaked" plans early for Banshee on a "secret" website for just a few hour when the plans were pretty much gate keeper in different colors. - that's what I heard that it was just a big "we are going to lead you this way so you don't see what's really happening till we want you too"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2