Cedar Fair New Trade Mark

I thought it was a red herring, something to psych out coaster fans everywhere kind of like when KI "leaked" plans early for Banshee on a "secret" website for just a few hour when the plans were pretty much gate keeper in different colors. - that's what I heard that it was just a big "we are going to lead you this way so you don't see what's really happening till we want you too"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was filed  10/18/2013. The clues like "Rome wasnt bulit in one day" also pointed toward that name.  

• Like 3

It was filed 10/18/2013. The clues like "Rome wasnt bulit in one day" also pointed toward that name.

I love how if you read the TM inform is says the description provided to the office "for Centurion is metal key chains" lol but yeah at least on the sight it says it's still suspended what ever that means

I love how if you read the TM inform is says the description provided to the office "for Centurion is metal key chains" lol but yeah at least on the sight it says it's still suspended what ever that means

suspended means that they can't use. There was another trademark for that name before them so they couldn't use the name.

• Like 1

It would be a great name for a Dive Coaster.............in an appropriately themed park.

Gemini

Mean Streak

Magnum XL-200

Millennium Force

Maverick

Rougarou?

Valravn?

I haven't bothered to research but is Mr. Ouimet of European descent?

Or they could just call it the Nose Bleed.

Yes, I am watching Rockos Modern Life.

• Like 4