Sweet Spot

LoraX

Have you been to the new Sweet Spot? The newly renovated area looks amazing. You can watch the guys and gals making delicious confections through out the day.

One of the brand new products brought to you by the fine folks at the Sweet Spot are bite sized iced sugar cookies. $3.99 for a bag of 8 ultra soft, delicious cookies. (Prices are subject to change).

ecbf53da6d384167936df6e4343964a2.jpg

• Like 11

Have you tried the Funnel Cake fudge or the Jelly Donut fudge? Both are delicious. I've not tried the Red Velvet this year, but it looks delicious.

Yes, yes and yes.

Don't even get me started on the funnel cake creations I've concocted.

I fear no coasters at KI but the sweets are a different story  :o

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

I have found a new addiction. Sweet Spot sells taffy. Delicious, melt in your mouth taffy. Grab a box, pick your flavors (up to a pound) and it's $10. 10% discount with your pass, too.

There are many flavors to choose from like Chicken and Waffle, pina colada, red velvet, chocolate mocha, and many more.

Can't quite pick my favorite flavor. They are all yummy.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I'm addicted to the maple bacon taffy from the pick-a-mix wall. You can get six pieces for right around $1. And if you're like me, walk around for a few minutes eating them until they're gone :)

I got more in a bag before I left the park, hopefully I can make them last the week.

I must figure out how that's done. I have a recipe for maple bacon cupcakes that causes a frenzy, and really, they are so simple to make.

• Like 2