Popcorn/Cotton Candy Bucket

FreesiaE

Morning! We went to KI yesterday and had a great time!   I decided to "invest" in the cotton candy and popcorn bucket.  I bought it at Planet Snoopy at the little snack spot in the back.  My question is where else in the park could I get it refilled in the future. We are mostly going to be in PS, but we will probably be over in at Dinos alive,  Soak City, etc throughout the season.  Thank you!

• Like 3

I've done that in the past and the kids think of it as a great treat. The little place at the base of the Eiffel Tower works but their popcorn was often burnt last year. Also, the place silver2005 mentioned will refill it. There is at least one other place but I can't remember. Any of the places that have popcorn or cotton candy will fill it.

• Like 2

are these things dishwasher safe?  There is no mention that they shouldn't be placed in the dishwasher (like the souvenir cups) as well as an emblem on the bottom that seems to indicate that its ok for the dishwasher (or perhaps top rack only), but I'd hate to put it in there and see it melt away like my souvenir cup has done in the past when I wasn't thinking.

after posting this, I went looking to see what that emblem meant exactly, it appears to mean the product is "safe for food or beverage use".  Well, I would certainly hope so; don't have it in front of me, not sure if there was anything else that may indicate one way or the other.  May just wash it by hand to be safe.

• Like 1