Quick Question!

johnaalexis

Can anyone explain the season pass processing to me? I've searched the websites for KI, googled and searched here and can't find anything. I just want to know does it take very long and do I need to take certain things with me when Im getting them processed?? First time pass holder lol ... Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Nope, it doesn't take long at all.

If you've purchased a pass online, you'll need to print out the voucher you received there.

Take that to the season pass processing area at Kings Island; there are signs.  You might have to fill out a quick form.  They'll scan your voucher and a card, take your picture, have you sign the card, and you'll be on your way.  The entire process is very quick these days, so long as there isn't a really long line.

Renewals can be done online, too, so no waiting in line there.  Can even keep the same picture for years.

• Like 4

It's pretty easy, and they get you through the process quickly, so even the longest lines flow through in like, 20 minutes (lots of associates at lots of 'stations,' very efficient.)

If the line is long, watching the people reacting to riding Invertigo can be quite entertaining, helping the time pass quickly.

• Like 3

We didn't need anything other than the printout from the site. We received three of ours as a gift and then (after he got over his fear of coasters) we bought my stepson's pass online.

When we went before opening day, there was literally no line. We drove 90min to get there, expecting to have to spend about an hour picking up the pass. Sadly, it was before opening day so we couldn't go kill time in the park lol.

When we went back on Friday May 8th to pick up my stepson's there was a long line, but it moved quick (maybe 30min from entering the line to having his pass). We didn't need to show any ID for him or us, just the print out. They took his photo, he wrote his name on the back of the card and we went to the park.

• Like 3

We didn't need anything other than the printout from the site. We received three of ours as a gift and then (after he got over his fear of coasters) we bought my stepson's pass online.

When we went before opening day, there was literally no line. We drove 90min to get there, expecting to have to spend about an hour picking up the pass. Sadly, it was before opening day so we couldn't go kill time in the park lol.

When we went back on Friday May 8th to pick up my stepson's there was a long line, but it moved quick (maybe 30min from entering the line to having his pass). We didn't need to show any ID for him or us, just the print out. They took his photo, he wrote his name on the back of the card and we went to the park.

Okay so, pretty much, I am going Tuesday (May 26th) and take my print offs, my ID and my boyfriends ID (I bought him one too) and the card I used to original buy them with and it shouldn't take a very long time in line to get it all done - sounds great!

On last question!!! Gold passes get free parking - so this first time will I have to just show them my print off vouchers for our gold passes???

Again thanks everyone for your responses!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You should be able to present one of the gold pass vouchers at the tollbooths on your first visit.  If for some reason they won't accept it, the season pass center should be able to process a refund, so long as you obtain and keep the receipt.

• Like 2

You won't be able to pick up your BF's pass. They need him to be there to take his photo for his pass.

Unsure about the parking issue. I would suggest calling the park to ask.

He will be going also so that won't be a problem lol

You should be able to present one of the gold pass vouchers at the tollbooths on your first visit. If for some reason they won't accept it, the season pass center should be able to process a refund, so long as you obtain and keep the receipt.

Thanks!!

• Like 1