PKI Adds A Robocoaster

Dan

To some this may be good news, to others it may not. Like it or not, PKI is adding a Robocoaster to their up-charge attraction lineup. PKI is also breaking the record (currently held by the park) for most up-charge attractions in one park. For more information on this simulated coaster experience click on the link below.

Robocoaster

To some this may be good news, to others it may not. Like it or not, PKI is adding a Robocoaster to their up-charge attraction lineup. PKI is also breaking the record (currently held by the park) for most up-charge attractions in one park. For more information on this simulated coaster experience click on the link below.

Robocoaster

How many pay per rides are there in the park?

It turns out that the Robocoaster was only temporary for this weekend only. When I was at the park today, I got a chance to ride this masterpiece. There is one word to describe it: "Awesome". This ride is like no other and is truly a great experience. While I was waiting to get on the ride I was talking to a person who worked for the ride manufacturer. He said that they were showcasing the ride to Paramount on these two days. By the looks of it, it seems like there is a very good chance that PKI will add a Robocoaster for next year. If you haven't yet gone to the official Robocoaster site, then get on over ther because this is a remarkable ride.

Robocoaster