mobile app updated

benny1388

I have a 6, it might be an issue with data/signal more than the app (even their server being overloaded).

I had similar issues with the last update loading properly for me the day it dropped. It cleared up that evening (when I was home) and was fine after that

It went from being mostly useless to mostly unusable. I thought it was only loading the splash screen too, until I accidentally swiped it and the menu appeared at the left. Most menu selections just show me the splash screen. Park hours and directions worked, but once I got into it, I couldn't figure out how to get back out :-/

Going to try uninstalling and reinstalling now.

• Like 1

So maybe the wait time thread will still be useful after all..  It sounds like they don't want you to see long wait times and stay home.  On the flip side, locals might be inclined to make an extra trip on light days, if only they knew.  Alas...

• Like 2

So maybe the wait time thread will still be useful after all.. It sounds like they don't want you to see long wait times and stay home. On the flip side, locals might be inclined to make an extra trip on light days, if only they knew. Alas...

Having wait times outside of the park would hurt more than it would help. That's also why you can't really see how busy the park is from the web cams.

And my understanding is that you must be in the park to see the wait times.

So maybe the wait time thread will still be useful after all.. It sounds like they don't want you to see long wait times and stay home. On the flip side, locals might be inclined to make an extra trip on light days, if only they knew. Alas...

Having wait times outside of the park would hurt more than it would help. That's also why you can't really see how busy the park is from the web cams.

And my understanding is that you must be in the park to see the wait times.

That's also why Tony Clark is so insistent that something like the Dragster cam (from the top hat, facing the parking lot) will never return.  Indeed, they'd rather you not know until you're there and it's too late to turn around.

• 1 month later...

They're the same as displayed on the FUN TV boards. They're about as accurate as something like that could be. As in several minutes behind. But worth looking at.

It's been a month since I was there (really hate that it's been that long), but the wait time posted for Tower was hugely inaccurate. The in-park boards said no wait, the actual wait was over an hour. Hopefully they're more accurate than that.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...