Ultimate Kings Island Playlist

thejej

Hey guys!
So, I recently creeped through the forums and made a playlist of songs played at Kings Island, songs that made me think of Kings Island, and songs that made a lot of the forum members thought of when thinking of Kings Island.

I thought I would share it here for you guys to enjoy. If you have any additional songs that you've heard or remind you of Kings Island, share it here and I will add it to the playlist. The songs are timeless, so it doesn't matter how old or new the song is! I hope to have an amazing playlist I can play every time I go to the park.

The playlist can be found here:  https://open.spotify.com/user/123345110/playlist/7MU7wqYjMNTdFGdubnr00y

• Like 5

Rock & Roll All Night, Who Let The Dogs Out, and Good Vibrations are my favorite ones on the list.

Did they ever play Danger Zone by the Top Gun Coaster?

Yes they did. It should be on the playlist. The entire Top Gun soundtrack was played.

• Like 2

I've updated the playlist to include the songs that have been mentioned. I will be adding more music as it is mentioned in the forum. :) I will make a ride music playlist when I'm able to get time to go through and determine what songs were on ride music. Thanks for the help guys!

Back in 1998, my friend and I would ride out to KI quite often.  Not sure if this song was ever played in the park, but pretty much every single time on our way there, we'd here the song "The Way" by Fastball on the radio.  It pretty much became our KI theme song that summer.  We couldn't hear that song without thinking about going to KI.  Now that song brings back memories of that summer and all of our fun trips to KI that season. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...