Cirque Imagine 2015

Magenta Lizard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Then I'll be wheely excited to give it try, as I haven't watched All Wheels Extreme at any park. :) It's presumably not a musical revue, so I am more open to giving it a few tries. Then again, I would probably be really intrigued by a musical revue that has the singers doing stunts on wheels while singing...

You must not understand the physical demand for singing and/ or performing stunts.

-Someone who has performed singing. Someone who has performed stunts.

Example:

She still sounds okay, but it really sacrificed the singing quality to do all these stunts/ dances/ lifts whichever word you prefer.

Singing while doing really physical things is do-able, but it's extremely taxing and can and often does sacrifice proper, SAFE singing in order to hit your notes on pitch without the breath support that you normally have.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Cirque Imagine's Facebook just linked to a video of Trevor Bodogh. It has a few glimpses backstage and onstage at KI's Cirque, from the past two years. There's also a lot of interesting footage of our favorite Bycrobat speaking and performing.

Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/cirqueimagineperforms/posts/829439780511850

Direct link to video: https://vimeo.com/150535741

• Like 5

I just saw that the Kings Island FB page is giving hints about the new show. I'm not sure anything could top Cirque Imagine to me, but they've piqued my interest.

Eta: Just realized that was KICentral's FB page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I just saw that the Kings Island FB page is giving hints about the new show. I'm not sure anything could top Cirque Imagine to me, but they've piqued my interest.

Eta: Just realized that was KICentral's FB page.

No one at the park has made it secret that Cirque Imagine won't be back.  That show will likely be going to Carowinds.  However, no one has exactly been quiet that the same production company will be coming up with something special for the Kings Island Theater for 2016.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

I have a feeling we might be getting the Cirque Dimensions show by the same production company that is down in Canada's Wonderland. Crossing my fingers!!

Interesting to think that we might get another Cirque themed show...would Kings Island really do that after two years of Cirque Imagine?

I mean the people did like the show, as evidenced by the full houses all the time.

• Like 3