You Know When Its On-Season When

kingsislandfan1972

... I can say to the family "I'm not cooking tonight. You want dinner? Go to Kings Island and use your meal plan."

I wish I lived close enough to be able to save money that way. Unfortunately, the cost of gas for a round trip to KI is approximately equal to a fast-food meal here in Xenia.

• Like 8

^^ If I could average 40mpg, and assuming the $2.679/gal at my usual station, the ~260 mi round trip to Cedar Point would cost $17.4135 in gas alone.  That doesn't include the cost to own and operate the vehicle or the ~5 hours spent driving there.

Somehow, I don't think it's worth stopping by just for food.  :)  Throw in a few rides, maybe a ride night, and now we're talking.

Speaking of which, tonight is a Platinum Passholder ride night on Raptor.  Dinner?  Oh, but think about the budget.  :(

• Like 1

When you find yourself contemplating about whether to get on the steel monstrosity known as Banshee looming over you.

Seriously.

Every rider was screaming.

--

When you find yourself mad because you think The Beast isn't long enough.

• Like 3

When you can retire your old "favorite spot to eat in the park" and start enjoying this awesome patio behind Festhaus, with its view of Delirium, Banshee, and thousands of people experiencing happiness. B)

It is the best place to eat in Action Zone, also I believe you can kinda see Congo Falls. 

• Like 1