Soak City water temp

jbum123

Anyone here been to Soak City recently?

Is the water still cold?

Debating a trip down but its not hot enough yet to get in cold water.

Learned the hardway last year when we visited CPs SC early In the season. The wind + cold water sucked!

Thanks!

• Like 1

A week ago was Soak City's Opening Weekend. With the warm weather over the past week, the water has probably warmed up a bit since then. I'm debating doing the waterpark tomorrow (with the air temperature in the upper 60s), assuming it doesn't close for low attendance before I'd get there.

It couldn't be worse than Zoombezi Bay's 2014 opening weekend. (Air temperatures in the upper 50s, cold water, and perhaps a dozen other guests in the park.)

• Like 2

Can't speak for Soak City, but The Beach Waterpark's water was super-cold last Sunday (though one could get used to it really fast). Given how close the two parks are, I'd imagine that the water temperatures would be similar.

• Like 1

In years past, the park has posted on here and social media if SC is closed due to weather.  On a day like today (50s, clouds/sprinkles), I can't imagine the waterpark would be open.  Disney routinely closes whichever of its waterparks isn't getting off season rehab on chilly days in Jan-Feb.

• Like 1

We were there on the Monday following opening day and the water was freezing in the kid areas and Zoom Flume.

The wave pool was fine, it felt like a hot tub in comparison.

The operator on Zoom Flume mentioned the water temp and said that it operates separately from the other water source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk