How much fun is the Delirium?

Blackhole6670

How much fun is the Delirium? How comfortable and tight are the restraints? How much will my body move in the restraints while the ride is in motion? Do all the seats give the same ride experience? Would you want to ride this ride again and again? How long are the lines for this ride? Can you tell your on ride experiences?

How much fun is the Delirium? Depends on what you enjoy.

How comfortable and tight are the restraints? The restraints can be a little heavy sometimes, putting pressure on the abdomen and may discomfort a male's reproductive parts

How much will my body move in the restraints while the ride is in motion? Not much in my experience

Do all the seats give the same ride experience? Yes

Would you want to ride this ride again and again? Me personally no, but I know people who do.

How long are the lines for this ride? How long is any line at any moment? No one knows what it will be like at the time of your visit.

• Like 5

I like Delirium; it's a fun ride. I'd like to counteract one of PhantomTheater's statements slightly: I don't think every seat gives the same experience. Yes, every seat gives a similar experience, but Seat 50 is really weird as it produces smaller rotations that cause the rider to stare at the ground most of the time. Other than this, I second PhantomTheater's statements!  :D

• Like 3

The ride gives you a sustained abdominal drop thrill through each pendular transition, similar to what you might feel when riding in a car on a hilly back road while not looking out any windows; and there's about 1.5 - 3 seconds of weightlessness at each swing reversal. The restraint is snug, however it feels like the ride 'catches' you (comfortably) and throws you back into the other direction, with the added fun of being on a rotating wheel that constantly changes the angle of your "flight."  There are "leg chopper" visual effects in the form of the sign, and blue spires with red lights toward the Festhaus side of the attraction (not to worry, unless you happen to have shins that are 9 feet long) .

The ride is known for each seat stopping at the exact same position from which the ride starts, so each seat has its own unique "path" through the ride experience.

• Like 5

And MaXair at Cedar Point is more so in virtually every aspect.

Meanwhile, the once SFGAd Frisbee now at SFGAm as Revolution, though much smaller, is far from a lesser ride. Unless you don't like spinny. Man, is it spinny. Delirium is lethargic by comparison, though perhaps a bit more swingy.

• Like 5

Delirium is my favorite ride at KI!  I think it feels like you are on a giant tire swing.  The seats are definately different in regards to experience.  I prefer ones where you are facing up at the top of the upswing rather than down, but I can never remember from trip to trip which seat numbers do what.  Most of the time unless they are really slow, you don't get to pick your seat anyway so it doesn't matter.

• Like 4

I love Delirium. I thought it was the same as maXair, except the aforementioned longer ride cycle on the one at Cedar Point. I am 5'11", 197 lbs and have no discomfort in riding Delirium. I've been on Delirium a few times and the ride experience was the same in different seats. The other plus for maXair is the line for it is far shorter than Delirium, or at least it was last time I went to Cedar Point.

• Like 4