Cedar Point Fast Lane discount

Platinum passholders are entitled to "perks" at all Cedar Fair parks, but these perks vary by property. Indeed, at Kings Island, gold and platinum perks are the same.

Cedar Point's promotion allows platinum passholders to buy Fast Lane Plus at the Fast Lane price - both online and at the park. Kings Island doesn't currently have a special passholder offer for Fast Lane (Plus).

Note that Kings Island gets a much larger share of its visits from season passholders than does Cedar Point. Discounting Fast Lane for passholders at KI might make remove the "fast" aspect.

• Like 3

On 5/24/2017 at 0:16 PM, malem said:

This Cedar Point promotion wasn't available in 2016, but it's back this year. Platinum passholders can buy Fast Lane at the park and get an upgrade to Fast Lane Plus.

https://www.cedarpoint.com/tickets-passes/passholder-benefits

Hmmm, I got the discounted FLP when I visited later in the season last year. 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2015 at 4:58 AM, The Interpreter said:

Or, they could play JCP/Kohl's:

Raise the price by $30. Give a gold/platinum pass discount of $25. B)

I happen to like Khol's haha. Anwyay, are they somewhat pricey? A little, but their clothing quality is better than your standard Wal-Mart fare. 

On 5/25/2017 at 1:35 PM, malem said:

^ I believe they were testing discounts at various times in 2016, but nothing was advertised. At least early in the season, I recall that no discounts of any kind were available. (PointBuzz has reports from Cedar Point visitors last year: https://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Topic/2016-platinum-passholder-benefits/3#557849)

I think my visit was in July.  On my second day, I really wanted to get repeat rides, so as soon as ERT was over, I went to the location near the front of the park.  I asked (jokingly) if I could get a discount since I was a KI pass holder.  She said, "Do you have platinum?"   I responded that I did and she said I could get the FLP for the FL price.  I said, sure that's awesome!  Wish KI did that!  She said something to the effect of "Yeah we wish KI would do lots of things the CP way, too!"  I thought it was quite funny.

• Like 1